CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feargal Sharkey

CCArchive

This cunt used to be in a band called the Undertones but the cunt should have been in a band called the painful tones, I think the cunt must be stone cold deaf because I'm sure if he could hear himself he would have given up singing long before any other poor fucker got to hear the him. he sings with more vibrato than a whore sitting on a washing machine and to add to that the cunt sounds like a fucking squeaky soft toy that's being squeezed by Margaret Thatchers pet hamster as its violently buggered by Michael Foot, I sure the cunt wrote a song about his perfect cousin I bet the cunt just wanted to fuck the imperfect cunt. I remember as a kid seeing the fucker on top of the pops singing "A Good Heart" in his high-pitched squeaky nails on a fucking chalkboard voice and even then my ears felt like they where going to bleed. if the cunt had been born back in the 40s I'm sure the MOD would have used the cunt as a FM modulator for the then new invention they called radar , fuck me he's the only cunt I know of that can sing up in the megahertz range and get away with it , I bet the cunts barred from singing in airports just in-case he fucks up the airport traffic control systems, I wonder if it was this cunt that was responsible for flight MH-370 it would have only taken a few verses of one of his shity songs , the cunt would not have even needed to be on the plane, all he had to do was sing into the flight path and it would have been all over in a few minutes. lets face it the cunts a cunt so don't ever give him a SatNav !!