CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Computers and their weaknesses / limitations

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

What a fucking mess we are all in, because of some hacker. Confusion reigns. Can't log in , lost my avatar, where do we post, are we using the forum, why is my cock so big ? All these and more due to one hacker. Cunt 

Found my avatar - lost my cunting username - re-cunting-re-registered- with a new cunting username - and now we have to deal with some pile-o-shite prefuckingdictive text .....cunting cunning fuck off CUNTING cunt.

Guest JackoTC

Change is always a pain in the arse. Might be for the greater good. Frank might stop wanking on about my garden furniture. And no doubt all the old war topics will be revisited, only worse.

Change is always a pain in the arse. Might be for the greater good. Frank might stop wanking on about my garden furniture. And no doubt all the old war topics will be revisited, only worse.

The Greater Good

• 2 years later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Rick_B said:

Yeah forum for the foreseeable future I'm afraid, sorry about that. I expect it will take a bit of time to bed in, but hopefully members from the old Main Site will get used to it and stick around.

I think another 'upgrade' may be due to weed out some of the rotten and dead wood.

Are you reading this I Know That Cunt?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/10/2014 at 6:32 PM, Guest said:

You can stop windows crashing by using a claw hammer.

Or, for those like me that like to have options, get a linux based system and tell Bill Gates to fuck off and die.