CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

judge once said: "I've never bummed a queer but I've bummed a man who has!"  Discuss.

Much as I appreciate your eventual input, I'm at a loss as to how to move this forward. 

Guest JackoTC

You're quite right, it only sticks fingers together and arses to bog seats. You cunt.

I'm not best pleased with you Westy, you fucking raging alkie. Only I get to talk to myself on my completely original (non Ratter) Eh ? thread. 

I'm not best pleased with you Westy, you fucking raging alkie. Only I get to talk to myself on my completely original (non Ratter) Eh ? thread. 

Jacko's not best pleased with you Westy, you fucking raging alkie. Only he gets to talk to himself on his completely original (non Ratter) Eh ? thread.

Guest JackoTC

Christmas is all a bit shit now isn't it ? I've spent £1100 in the last 3 days and looking at the sorry pile of consumer shit I've bought, I'd be as well setting fire to the fucking lot. Christmas is for kids and cunts. Now fuck off  

Christmas is all a bit shit now isn't it ? I've spent £1100 in the last 3 days and looking at the sorry pile of consumer shit I've bought, I'd be as well setting fire to the fucking lot. Christmas is for kids and cunts. Now fuck off  

Fuck me, how many pints could I have bought with that? Or was it pints that you bought?

Are you Jazz? You multi id cunt. I can't believe I didn't see it before. Your Id begins with J and so does his. There's an A in there as well. Infamy, infamy.

You didn't waste much time stepping in the twat's shoes. Give it a rest, fuckwit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just listened to "The Court of the Crimson King" and with a heavy heart, I had to take rest and drink tea. I'll have to listen to it again. This time without the fucking vacuum cleaner ruining it.