CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Am Unusual Request

CCArchive

Since moving over to Swinton my wife has made friends with a woman called Helen. Helen is married and on the face of it they are a normal and respectable couple. However, I keep getting told some interesting and bizarre tidbits of information about Helens marriage to her self indulgent husband, the latest one blew my socks off though. Helens husband, Gary, celebrated his 45th birthday the other day. In the build up to it he very specifically told Helen that he wanted only one thing for his birthday and that was a threesome with another woman. He didn't have a specific woman in mind and it seems that he quite genuinely expected Helen to go along with it and to "source" another woman to do the dirty deeds with. Helen, quite understandably, was having none of it and it resulted in an enormous argument on Gary's birthday. Gary was genuinely distressed that his desires were not being met. The icing on the cake was when Helen gave (threw) him his present. It was a "Foxy Roxy" love doll (available from all good sex shops for only