CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russia "invades" Ukraine....again.

So it appears Russian normal troops have invaded the lower Eastern Ukraine again. The American driven western media told us this has happened on several occasions but this appears to be first time intelligence has captured uniformed Russian soldiers fighting side by side with the insurgents after being reinforced by convoy from Russia. This has effectively opened up a new front and isolating Ukraine troops by cutting supply lines and securing and connecting the previously annexed Crimea peninsula to Russia. Putin has effective pistol whipped America is it's loud mouthed fucking face and said "righto cunts, I'm taking over, I've got big balls, what are you cunts going to do to stop me?" To this Obama monkey meekly said "sweet fuck all Vlad as the Ukraine is not a NATO member so stiff shit cunts, here's some more sanctions" The western media would have us believe that's It's WW2 all over again and have us all up in arms baying for Russian blood but consider the following. America's economy is as dead as my cock. What's a great way to revive it? Mass production of arms and industry revival. America played a major role in toppling the pro Russian government to gain a foothold close to its od war rival, but didn't count on Putin saying fuck right off cunts, that's not cool. The fucking yanks have invaded countless countries under the guise of liberation, committed countless atrocities, trained cunts like Isis and the Al- Queda, and sold countless weapons to terrorists and resistance groups but have the gall to slap other cunts about when they follow suit??? Fuck off you hypocritical, megalomaniacal cunts and keep your nose out of other cunts affaris.

Guest DingTheRioja

You forgot that they funded the murdering bastard IRA for years... and then 9/11 happened...... didn't like it coming home did they?

Fat obnoxious (thick) fuckers...

Guest Snatch

Take America out the equation and the world might a little bit lore peaceful.

They can't win a War on their own and need everyone's help to bail them out.

Russia isn't a place where I would want to live but fair play to Putin for telling Obama where to fucking go.

And no,America didn't win WW2,they helped out. Loud mouthed cunts.

Guest JackoTC

Not been a decent ground war I ages - its all this shitty airstrikes this, and tactical missile that. Get some troops in and get stuck in. And, as a bonus, we will get some really good Films out in about 5 years, like Platoon. All that Iraqi pish was no good for Hollywood, as fuck all happened in the big ground battle stakes.

• 5 months later...
Guest Gong Farmer

I see the IMF didn't waste any time getting into Ukraine with loans to the tune of eleven billion dollars. No self respecting country is a country until they're up to the necks in debt with the IMF.

'You're invading us.' 'No we're not.' 'Yes you are.' Fuck me, it's like this site with everyone calling each other a cunt, lots of words and no cunt's any the wiser.

We have to rely on media reports for this and I wouldn't trust any of the fuckers.

The only solution is to allow the Russian bits of Ukraine to have self autonomy, become separate countries or be absorbed into Russia. Either way, some people will be pissed off but better that than proper Russian troops fighting Ukraine, NATO ones= world war 3. No one gives a shit about Crimea since Ivan annexed that. Putin seems quite popular so he can do what he wants, especially as he controls what johnnie Ivan see's, reads and thinks.