CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Derpy Hooves

Guest Keith Lard

C'mon you great fat cunt, you used to be amusing but are now getting old with this pony shit. Do more creative writing as that was mildly amusing at times whereas pics of ponys are just plain boring just like the joke.

Mildly witty Keef - if only for the topical "fuck her right in the pussy" - but I'm with Kunta on this - die immediately please.

Don't just itch SCRATCH it - you overdosed pile of rotting fleas shit.

I'm sure no-one wants to belong to a website where the Admin would unilaterally just delete members for being tedious, repetitive crime-against-nature dullards. Then again, though, how many people want to belong to a website where this plushie-fucking arsebanditry is allowed to proliferate?

I'm sure no-one wants to belong to a website where the Admin would unilaterally just delete members for being tedious, repetitive crime-against-nature dullards. Then again, though, how many people want to belong to a website where this plushie-fucking arsebanditry is allowed to proliferate?

So are you one of them?

Guest KuntaCunty

You saying what mate? I have my katana near your throat, you hear me?

Don't broadcast your threat, you thick twat, just do it!  One swift, firm, and decisive draw of the blade, and we're less one cuntbreed.