CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Restaurants

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

What cunts!  First, there is always some greedy coin counting fossil at front of house on the cash til.  The fucker is older than the dirt under the deep fat fryers, and is unable to do anything other than count the fucking money, which he does shamelessly throughout the service.  Then the waiters, they used to wear those fun uniforms, now they're in designer label clothing and act like complete cunts.  Doing their job is an inconvenience.  No longer are there camp murals on the walls of different areas of the commie country, or the cheap paper lanterns from the ceilings.  You actually have to ASK them for fucking chop sticks.Yet another assault on traditional values by the cuntish bastards.

Guest KuntaCunty

We can't even count on the tight fisted bastards to initiate a loud argument over whether or not a meal is due a free egg roll!  That used to be the best part of going, the incomprehensible screaming and broken English.  I tend to prefer some entertainment with my meal.

Guest ducunti

We can't even count on the tight fisted bastards to initiate a loud argument over whether or not a meal is due a free egg roll!  That used to be the best part of going, the incomprehensible screaming and broken English.  I tend to prefer some entertainment with my meal.

You can't these days as you may risk a meeting with their local Triad rep.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Never understood how they can get away with the lack of hygene found in the ones in this area. Every take away anybody I know has tried round here has made people sick. Chinese restaurant syndrome, you burp the smell of rotten eggs and fart so profusely that the paint starts peeling off the walls, but the risk of follow through is so great, that doing it anywhere other than over the porcelain is a high risk strategy akin to mutually assured destruction during the cold war.
The fuckers also think that it is ok to throw grease down the sewer causing giant fat balls that block the sewer and attract rats.
There are also a lot of cats going missing in this neighbourhood.

Guest ducunti

Never understood how they can get away with the lack of hygene found in the ones in this area. Every take away anybody I know has tried round here has made people sick. Chinese restaurant syndrome, you burp the smell of rotten eggs and fart so profusely that the paint starts peeling off the walls, but the risk of follow through is so great, that doing it anywhere other than over the porcelain is a high risk strategy akin to mutually assured destruction during the cold war.
The fuckers also think that it is ok to throw grease down the sewer causing giant fat balls that block the sewer and attract rats.
There are also a lot of cats going missing in this neighbourhood.

Not mention using Creosote as a cooking oil.

My work once required visits to a large city centre restaurant on a regular basis where I was always made very welcome and invited for a coffee with the ever so genial boss man. I was however always aware that all the while we sat there indulging in the usual polite work type chat and small talk he undoubtedly stashed a fucking great big machete beneath his desk.

Guest KuntaCunty

Not mention using Creosote as a cooking oil.

and MSG... magic chinese cooking powder.  Is a guaranteed case of the shits, but thickens their sauces all nice and pretty like.  The hygiene in these places would make a pig proud of its sty, and the triad cunts sitting in the back room conducting "business," would make the sicilian la familia look like a dot com start up.  Cunts!  But how do you rid the country of such an infestation of utter shit?

Guest Alfie Noakes

... Yeah. Chinese Sushi is truly something else.Mongolian Lamb on the other hand...

Funny, I have just had mongolian lamb with egg fried rice and it was rather good, but I made it myself from scratch so hygene and ingredients were not in question.

Guest JackoTC

Our local restaurant would be right up your alley - the food is great, and not expensive at all. The staff are sarcastic as fuck, but are pretty good at bringing you more drinks without the need to ask (if you look like you are getting on a session) The manager is a total bastard. Don't question anything or you are in deep shit. I swear to you all, that one Saturday afternoon, a married couple with an ageing parent in a wheelchair asked if they could move tables as the sun was shining straight at them and it was really warm. He went bananas about lack of space etc, and fucking ended up chucking them out. Another evening he had a literal punch up with another Chinese guy whilst they were all eating. Great. He should register on here. 

do they eat lots of spice, I read it can 'burn an hole in a Chinese man's belly.' 

I think it might blow his balls off too. I've seen weird things fly by me b-room window at night & my neighbours look like they are from China - say no more.

Chinese bollix hurling past me window?

Guest KuntaCunty

Our local restaurant would be right up your alley - the food is great, and not expensive at all. The staff are sarcastic as fuck, but are pretty good at bringing you more drinks without the need to ask (if you look like you are getting on a session) The manager is a total bastard. Don't question anything or you are in deep shit. I swear to you all, that one Saturday afternoon, a married couple with an ageing parent in a wheelchair asked if they could move tables as the sun was shining straight at them and it was really warm. He went bananas about lack of space etc, and fucking ended up chucking them out. Another evening he had a literal punch up with another Chinese guy whilst they were all eating. Great. He should register on here. 

You simply don't get entertainment like that on the telly!  Worth every penny!  LOL  It's dynamic, spontaneous, live, from the heart.  No scripts, producers, directors, or overpaid cunt actors. 

Guest KuntaCunty

... am currently negotiating a new position as Pastry Chef.
She resides in Camberwell and speaks fluent Gypo and is a master at deep-frying techniques...
Can skin a Badger AND baste it with her eyes closed, and so I may consider her as an essential part of my team.

Sounds interesting. 

Guest KuntaCunty

If you're repulsed by Jazz's menu, you should see what the little bastards do to the live animals, just before killing and cooking them.  If you're really fortunate, your stir fried snake with chinese veg will still be moving when the waiter arrives at your table.  I guess on a "freshness" scale, the cunts rate quite highly.