CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntish nominations

cuntspotter

Guest JackoTC

Jackie... minkie, I've just bought myself 4 pairs of Mr. Hare's Arno shoe/slipper - http://www.mrhare.com

What do you think about that? 

Beautiful Francis. I'm sure if you went for the whiskey coloured ones, with a pair of cotton rich cream socks, you would be granted entrance anywhere. I now know what I want for my birthday in January, thanks to your link - a double cotton shoe bag, if they are not too pricey.

I didn't report your nom, but I did tell you what a complete fucking cunt you are. One regular poster told of their own experience of miscarriage and its resulting consequences on them. It was told with remarkable dignity, but I'm sure they did not come to what is an entertainment site in order to be reminded of it by a thick cunt posting purely for shock value.

Maybe you should reflect on your comments about women if you don't want to offend.  I have every sympathy for your past experience of loss, I've suffered a similar fate, however, your comments on women have left me thinking you are a total, massive, gargantuan wanker on all fronts.

Guest Lady Penelope

Not a totally unhappy year. I phoned my youngest niece up last night, much of the conversation was related to my sister's (the one who died last month) cookery skills or lack there of, we were in hysterics about this. Whatever was on offer seemed to be topped with cheese. The last time I was there it was an attempt at a "roast" in the oven, topped with cheese of course .. the cheese did its thing and fell to the bottom of the oven and I spent most of my time that afternoon cleaning up the mess after it caught fire.

Guest Lady Penelope

I think we should each summarise our respective years in a round robin news sheet to be circulated to every member..... Whether they want it or not ..... Like every other FUCKING ROUND ROBIN FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCKING NEWS SHEET....... and relax.

Never relax Spotto .. its when you relax that they come for you.

Total, massive, gargantuan wanker is probably about right, Cat. The reason I visit the site is to exchange banter with other wankers, cunt cunts and have a laugh. I'm sure we all do. So if adopting the persona of chief sexist cunt after Flinty left causes you genuine offence, I apologise. I'll happily tone it down.

Right....that's you sorted out, who's fucking next?