CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntish nominations

cuntspotter

The site generally has an irreverent and offensive air about it. We have cunted everything we can think of and a few things that no one has thought of. It is difficult to talk about taste, or lack of when commenting on various threads. The first thread I ever posted on Christmas Day 2011 was the military wives.... Roops took it down. It was judged to be a bridge too far. I accepted it. So it is too with the miscarriage thread. I have received several pms asking for it to be removed. On balance I think it is best to do so.

The site generally has an irreverent and offensive air about it. We have cunted everything we can think of and a few things that no one has thought of. It is difficult to talk about taste, or lack of when commenting on various threads. The first thread I ever posted on Christmas Day 2011 was the military wives.... Roops took it down. It was judged to be a bridge too far. I accepted it. So it is too with the miscarriage thread. I have received several pms asking for it to be removed. On balance I think it is best to do so.

Silly sod.

Couldn't you have waited until I got around to read it? Now I'll never now why it was offensive.

Some posters didn't want to keep the miscarriage thread, so you just got rid of it. Oh, the irony.
  • Like 1

Some posters didn't want to keep the miscarriage thread, so you just got rid of it. Oh, the irony.

You clever cunt Scotto. I remember a slag in our school had an abortion, cunt turned out to be a drop out of course.

I did not see any replies to the thread I started as I have been at work for 14 hours today. I think those that report or PM about offensive material or discussions that they feel are in poor taste are hypocrites.

I commented that the nom was "vile and disgusting". The nom was removed. Good. Some of you guys could benefit from a thinking skills course.........

Sure, we all have different thresholds of what one thinks is acceptable. However, it seems cunts are happy to mock anybody who is disabled or different from the "norm", but when something is put up that they find offensive they run off to the teacher to grass. Soft as shit, with no insight to their own behaviour.

Strangely it was intellect Peacock who seemed most offended. And he called you a massive cunt... thick and boring too!

I didn't report your nom, but I did tell you what a complete fucking cunt you are. One regular poster told of their own experience of miscarriage and its resulting consequences on them. It was told with remarkable dignity, but I'm sure they did not come to what is an entertainment site in order to be reminded of it by a thick cunt posting purely for shock value.

So... who's corner are you in?

Guest JackoTC

but I'm sure they did not come to what is an entertainment site in order to be reminded of it by a thick cunt posting purely for shock value.

"entertainment site" is pushing it a bit.

I have seen a lot worse on here go unedited.

This is probably true but responses depend on several things. I have seen inflammatory threads that might be deemed grotesquely offensive, run and run because no one turns a hair or complains. Other times people are happy to slug it out with each other in the cauldron of debate. On this occasion there were five separate pms taking issue with the thread and asking for it to be withdrawn. On other occasions, relatively innocuous threads have been met with threats of legal action by outsiders. It can be a bit of a fine line that we walk from time to time. My view is that we can all expect a site called cunts corner to challenge convention from time to time although I would hope that we would avoid gratuitous offence to each other. I have given offence once or twice in the past, albeit unwittingly, but have always apologised and if necessary , withdrawn the particularly comment. I would also hope that if olive branches are offered , then they would be received in the same spirit.
  • Like 1