CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Bernhard Howser
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Hi, Bernhard. Welcome to Cunts Corner. That was shit, by the way.

Cheers and thanks for the warm welcome. I've got  1000's more to annoy you with so stay tuned. 

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Bernhard Howser said:

Hello all, may I introduce myself to the site with this. If you don't like it, I really couldn't give a flying fuck. 

Hello Bernard! *waves*

Guest Gong Farmer
34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nice. If you back up through the thread I've posted a few Gainsbourg tracks. Punkape called him a froggy twat or something like that Yeah right, a froggy twat that was shagging the likes of Jane Birkin and Bridget Bardot.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Nice. If you back up through the thread I've posted a few Gainsbourg tracks. Punkape called him a froggy twat or something like that Yeah right, a froggy twat that was shagging the likes of Jane Birkin and Bridget Bardot.

he was a fuckin loathsome stinking sofa (that was shagging the likes of Jane Birkin and Bridget Bardot).

Guest Bernhard Howser
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That's a great track, BH. I feel cheeky saying this because I'm new, but welcome.

Thanks, Wolfie, nice tattoo by the way. Are you from Alabama?. 

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

Thanks GF. And this sexbitch. I have never seen a better looking female. I'd shit in my best trainers just to catch a glimpse of her fanny.

Sublime, Gainsbourg, a man's man. Those tracks I was talking about are... 

Just now, Wolfie said:

No, sadly. I wanted to get get 'Liverpool' tattooed on my back, but I didn't have enough cash so I opted for 'Ford' instead on my arm.

I got KISS tattoed on my arm in my mates dining room when I didn't have the cash to go and see them at the arena. The things we do when we're young.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Bernhard Howser said:

Thanks, Wolfie, nice tattoo by the way. Are you from Alabama?. 

There's geezer on here called Punkape that chats up new blokes when they arrive this site. He'll want to wank over your arse. Don't let him.

Guest Bernhard Howser
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks GF. And this sexbitch. I have never seen a better looking female. I'd shit in my best trainers just to catch a glimpse of her fanny.

I lived in France for a long time and from what I could gather, Serge really wasn't very highly regarded. This fils de pute is their number 1 son. He's the froggy version of Sir Cliff. Though he hasn't been accused of bumming kids yet. 

Guest Chip from the states
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I suspect you Googled 'cocksucking' and it accidentally brought you here.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I suspect you Googled 'cocksucking' and it accidentally brought you here.

Nope it was your spunk stained tracky bottoms. Get em washed