CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WTF you doing to the site!!!???? STOP!

Guest DingTheRioja

​Fuck knows. I don't use any of them, but if I did I envisage my mother seeing .. "Drew has shared a photo of his grandson's christening" followed by "Drew has called Alan Carr a shit-stabbing, cock-smoking wanker on CuntsCorner.com". 

​Son? Is that... you... son?

I've suddenly started getting email notifications whenever bawsy posts anything. The excuse is "because I'm following him", which is bollocks, never having used the follow button for anyone.

​I've had no emails at all - until you posted this comment, and I got a notification about it.

If you want to suck my cock, just say so - I'm open-minded! :P

Guest judgetwi

The changes seem to have killed off some of the less able cunts like Londo and that total spanner judge jewdy. Fuckin A.

Insert other media? Ooerr!!

​I'm still here Mein Fuhrer , although with all this Eastern European immigration i'm beginning to have doubts about you. To be frank, and i hate to say this, but it has crossed my mind that you might be all piss and wind. It looks like Stalingrad was an even bigger defeat than you imagined. Wanker.:(

Guest Keith Lard

​I'm still here Mein Fuhrer , although with all this Eastern European immigration i'm beginning to have doubts about you. To be frank, and i hate to say this, but it has crossed my mind that you might be all piss and wind. It looks like Stalingrad was an even bigger defeat than you imagined. Wanker.:(

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

​Have you actually looked at the notification settings?

​Stopped all the annoying emails now. The only way I could get graphics to display correctly in Firefox was by disabling hardware acceleration.

​good for you judy. I think we rub along nicely together on here. I'm sorry about frank by the way, he seems to be undergoing a very public unravelling. I can only hope it's some sort of metamorphosis.