CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:
  1. Don't worry Ding, we are all here for you.
  2. And if any time you don't feel safe you can always climb in to Frank's bucket. 
  1. Thanks
  2. But no thanks, because....
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I suspect there has been many a man climbed into Frank's bucket.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 January 2016 at 2:54 PM, Manky said:

Most of the things in life that I regret doing can be summed up as *it seemed like a good idea at the time". This site fits into that category nicely. I must get round to deleting my account the same as I must get my Gary Glitter tattoo removed.

I bet it's on your arse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 January 2016 at 6:02 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Immediately after I first started posting here I noticed that I was swearing less in real life, and was marginally more tolerant and less stressed.

Sadly, these effects - if they were ever real - were very short-lived, and I have since descended into a spiral of sociopathic Tourette's-fuelled rage the like of which has not been seen since Hannibal Lecter stood on a Lego brick.

Standing on a Lego brick deserves a nom, it being such a cunt. What is worse though, is running through the hall barefoot and standing on an upturned plug, like I did earlier today. What a total Cunt- so disproportionately painful.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Standing on a Lego brick deserves a nom, it being such a cunt. What is worse though, is running through the hall barefoot and standing on an upturned plug, like I did earlier today. What a total Cunt- so disproportionately painful.

Shitting a Lego brick, now that would be a fucking nom!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 January 2016 at 3:30 PM, MikeD said:

I come on to have a laugh and when I can't be fucked I don't bother.

I'm a basic kind of bloke.

More simple than basic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Shitting a Lego brick, now that would be a fucking nom!

Fuck sake Mike, I think you just came up with the new token wish of death on the corner. Goodbye to bleach cocktails, hello gored out ring piece from passing Lego bricks.  What a dreadful way to go!

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck sake Mike, I think you just came up with the new token wish of death on the corner. Goodbye to bleach cocktails, hello gored out ring piece from passing Lego bricks.  What a dreadful way to go!

Has the mystery of Bill Stickers just been solved?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Has the mystery of Bill Stickers just been solved?

Perhaps. Though it's more likely that Bill would be passing the Lego brick with an inward motion. 

9 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I once saw a dog shit a toy soldier.

Was it a German soldier with a stick grenade? Or a Japanese soldier with a katana? Or a Napoleonic Wars drummer? Anything else and I'll be less than impressed. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Was it a German soldier with a stick grenade? Or a Japanese soldier with a katana? Or a Napoleonic Wars drummer? Anything else and I'll be less than impressed. 

The detail was not exactly definable since it had just fallen out of a dog's arse. It was green and slimey though.