CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Yank . Oh I've just cum

Witheredscrote

Cunting fucking BBC again. Just employed Matt LeBlanc to co-present 'Top Gear' alongside that ginger tosser who is scared of fast cars. Now here is another fucking Johnny Foreigner that has no connection to the U.K car scene but the BBC have employed. How can some 3rd rate American comedian end up here. I know everybody hates the French but at least they employ home grown talent like .... erm , I will get back to you . Vive.

Top Gear is just a programme for rich cunts to go all over the place,driving fast expensive cars and generally acting like cunts all at the expense of the licence payer.

It should of been cancelled as soon as that obnoxious cunt Clarkson turned up.

This whole attempt to continue the Top Gear format by the wonderful, value for money BBC is just one total dropped bollock after another. I don't watch it so don't give a fuck which useless cunts they employ on a lost cause other than the fact it is my license fee dosh they are wasting. Complete cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Manky said:

This whole attempt to continue the Top Gear format by the wonderful, value for money BBC is just one total dropped bollock after another. I don't watch it so don't give a fuck which useless cunts they employ on a lost cause other than the fact it is my license fee dosh they are wasting. Complete cunts.

Top gear products make the bbc many many millions a year, without it the bbc would be significantly poorer, they simply cannot afford to drop it.

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Top Gear is just a programme for rich cunts to go all over the place,driving fast expensive cars and generally acting like cunts all at the expense of the licence payer.

It should of been cancelled as soon as that obnoxious cunt Clarkson turned up.

Frank would not agree with you Snatch. By the way he has just been in touch with me. Visiting next week with some good Sancerre. Vive le difference

29 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Cunting fucking BBC again. Just employed Matt LeBlanc to co-present 'Top Gear' alongside that ginger tosser who is scared of fast cars. Now here is another fucking Johnny Foreigner that has no connection to the U.K car scene but the BBC have employed. How can some 3rd rate American comedian end up here. I know everybody hates the French but at least they employ home grown talent like .... erm , I will get back to you . Vive.

Employed by the BBC?

Is he an iron?

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Top gear products make the bbc many many millions a year, without it the bbc would be significantly poorer, they simply cannot afford to drop it.

I assume there is no chance of them throwing good money after bad then. After all, they are so much cleverer than us mere humans. When an ideas time has gone, the clever money moves on and innovates. Mind you, it is not their money they are risking.

I have an idea for them. Why not have a chart show with lots of young girls and get a blond haired, cigar smoking, yodelling DJ to present it.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I assume there is no chance of them throwing good money after bad then. After all, they are so much cleverer than us mere humans. When an ideas time has gone, the clever money moves on and innovates. Mind you, it is not their money they are risking.

I have an idea for them. Why not have a chart show with lots of young girls and get a blond haired, cigar smoking, yodelling DJ to present it.

I don't smoke cigars, but as for the rest of the format... sign me up...

*PS... by "young" I do hope you don't mean anything under 17?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Manky said:

There have always been bad ideas, one of them was not dropping the cash cow. It will not be as popular, should have gone out on a high. There are after all a load of cunts at the bbc.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Very true and very fucking boring response . Up your fucking game Alex

Look, I have had a rough fucking day, and I am just warming up mr frogbait, go fuck yourself too rude?

15 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Frank would not agree with you Snatch. By the way he has just been in touch with me. Visiting next week with some good Sancerre. Vive le difference

It's your chance Scroters. Your chance to nail gun the cunt to the wall.