CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cultural Appropriation..Dreadlocks copyright

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, deebom said:

This came up on another forum I browse.

I think what she meant to say is "White people with dread are invariably twats."

Which is true and not racist at all.

a understandable misunderstanding.

I think its fairly obvious that everyone concurs that the dreadlock sporting cunt got off lightly and should have been chastised much more severely than the stupid black twat managed.

There really should be a law that enforces hairdressers to vet all cunts who request this abortion of a hairstyle and first refer them for mental evaluation. Same goes for middle aged white bloke with receding hairlines who request a pony tail type style. Its a human rights infringement that we all have to endure this abomination.      

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Well as the saying goes......"Once you go black, you are a right cunt" ...or summat like that.

or dead. Amy Winehouse went back to black.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 2-4-2016 at 8:32 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I was going to nominate this earlier in the week, but I couldn't decide who was the bigger cunt - the Caucasian dreadlocks monster or the idiot woman. 

You should have nominated your fucking self. You're a bigger cunt than either of them are. Fucking tit.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

You should have nominated your fucking self. You're a bigger cunt than either of them are. Fucking tit.

Evening Gong Farmer. Interesting to see you are still sore after the proverbial arse fuckings of yesteryear. Don't spar with your intellectual superiors you fucking pillock.

44 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Evening Gong Farmer. Interesting to see you are still sore after the proverbial arse fuckings of yesteryear. Don't spar with your intellectual superiors you fucking pillock.

A little trouble with the ladies, Bill? Fuck him, the boring cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Gongers,,,you have been away for a not inconsiderable time.....to say I am disappointed by your opening cunting statement is an understatement. Please try again but put some real feeling into it.....Bill deserves at least that    

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Gurt said:

I have shit-locks round my ringpiece, is that a cultural issue? 

Tricky one that...I suppose only an expert in the field of anal styling can make that a definitive  judgement.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Tricky one that...I suppose only an expert in the field of anal styling can make that a definitive  judgement.

I see what you did there Lukers.

Guest luke swarm

just watching the in depth BBC flagship new program, Newsnight.

Four serious looking presenters are having a pretty stupid discussion about Justin Beibers Dreadlocks......Is it cultural appropriation and unacceptable or is it just a an artistic and personal expression........Licence payers money well spent I would say.

I think every will agree that we wish Master Bieber to have a short and pain filled life.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4 April 2016 at 7:37 AM, luke swarm said:

It's personal choice.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

just watching the in depth BBC flagship new program, Newsnight.

Four serious looking presenters are having a pretty stupid discussion about Justin Beibers Dreadlocks......Is it cultural appropriation and unacceptable or is it just a an artistic and personal expression........Licence payers money well spent I would say.

I think every will agree that we wish Master Bieber to have a short and pain filled life.  

I would be fairly happy to be lenient, and only drub him into a permanent cabbage state with my big navvy fists.