CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pineapple In Savoury Food

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not keen on pizzas. I can take them or leave them, but I had one in Pisa. And it was awesome. And simple.

Cant remember who I heard this from, probably an urban myth, but some yank bint and her brat in Pisa, get served a proper pizza, skinny, crispy, mozzerella and basil.. she complains about not getting a real pizza in this shithole of a country, nothing like as good as the Pizza Hut back home....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, deebom said:

You stupid cunts. This is a good nom. Pinapple on pizza is shit. As is cranberry with turkey, apple with any type of pig product, duck with orange and the Chinese can shove their sweet and sour up their arses.

Here's another, bit leftfield but... Salted caramel...

You stupid cunt, it is a shite nom, and you have the palate of a Korean scat lover. Ridiculous slagging of institutions like turkey/cranberry, pork/Apple, sweet/sour? You are out of your tiny gourd you spam 'n' beans munching urchin. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cant remember who I heard this from, probably an urban myth, but some yank bint and her brat in Pisa, get served a proper pizza, skinny, crispy, mozzerella and basil.. she complains about not getting a real pizza in this shithole of a country, nothing like as good as the Pizza Hut back home....

You fucking cuntbrained twerp.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Who the fuck decided that pineapple was an acceptable ingredient to add to a fucking pizza, or to serve in cubes with cheese? It's a fucking fruit, and has no place amongst savoury items. I suspect the Americunts may be to blame - any comment 'Sleeve?

I thought it was Decimus that had it in his head I'd know about this abomination of pizza ingredient combinations.  It has the same vomit inducing quality as any of your or his posts.  Have a bleachy cocktail, both of you. 

55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought it was Decimus that had it in his head I'd know about this abomination of pizza ingredient combinations.  It has the same vomit inducing quality as any of your or his posts.  Have a bleachy cocktail, both of you. 

A bleachy cocktail eh? Surely, even someone operating with a limited mental capacity such as yours can come up with something a bit more original than bleach? Or maybe not. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fig and rocket pizzas seem to be at large recently, which surpass all the other shite in revoltingness. Pineapple sort of goes with ham, but squidgy sweet figs and salad, on a pizza, is for fucking perverts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see Goodfellas have jumped on the pulled pork bandwagon and have this as a pizza topping. I personally think the phrase pulled pork should exclusively be reserved for descriptions of dubious activity in the trouser dept.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see Goodfellas have jumped on the pulled pork bandwagon and have this as a pizza topping. I personally think the phrase pulled pork should exclusively be reserved for descriptions of dubious activity in the trouser dept.

It was a novelty for a bit, then after a while it grew over used and sickening. Pulled pork is however delicious .

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Try biting it and not rolling it up and taking it one.

Thanks for the suggestion but I've resolved the problem. I've stopped taking it off a black man's cock.