CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pineapple In Savoury Food

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who the fuck decided that pineapple was an acceptable ingredient to add to a fucking pizza, or to serve in cubes with cheese? It's a fucking fruit, and has no place amongst savoury items. I suspect the Americunts may be to blame - any comment 'Sleeve?

its those bastards at Vesta that I blame Ape. They started this nonsense by putting fruit in what they laughingly called a curry.

However the exception to this general rule is a ploughman's lunch with an apple.....for some reason I always like the apple as it goes so well with the 5 pints of cider which habitually accompanies this modest lunch. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Fucking terrible nomination. Probably the most inane one I've seen. If you weren't an established cunt I'd be lobbying for you to be hung by the neck until truly dead.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking terrible nomination. Probably the most inane one I've seen. If you weren't an established cunt I'd be lobbying for you to be hung by the neck until truly dead.

I take it you missed the yodelling offering Stickers......everyone made a comment to be charitable but deep down we knew it was out of pity. 

12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's lucky that your opinion counts for very little then, isn't it? 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

It's lucky that your opinion counts for very little then, isn't it? 

The leaderboard is all that counts ape, and it would beg to differ. 

Guest deebom

You stupid cunts. This is a good nom. Pinapple on pizza is shit. As is cranberry with turkey, apple with any type of pig product, duck with orange and the Chinese can shove their sweet and sour up their arses.

Here's another, bit leftfield but... Salted caramel...

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

All that counts to you it seems, but not, I suspect, to the vast majority. Now, fuck off.

E I e I e I oooo

up the leaderboard I go,

when I'm champion I will sing

ape's a wanker ape's a wanker

stickers is the king! 

Ape, spasticated as you are, this is a credible nom. 

What the fuck is up with cunts offering you pineapple with your gammon when the obviously better option is egg?

I was at a family gathering on the weekend and a cunt-in-law ordered pineapple and egg. What a cunt. 

I doubt this phenomenon is an American thing, those fat cunts are hardly fond of fruit and veg. 

51 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who the fuck decided that pineapple was an acceptable ingredient to add to a fucking pizza, or to serve in cubes with cheese? It's a fucking fruit, and has no place amongst savoury items. I suspect the Americunts may be to blame - any comment 'Sleeve?

You couldn't give the shite sold by most pizza chains in the UK away in Italy. Pizza is simple, a good thin base, decent olive oil, tomato, fresh basil and mozzarella cooked in an extremely hot oven a bit like a horizontal tandoor for just a few minutes. Toppings are just that, a bit extra on top like olives, anchovies etc not bollox like ham and pineapple. The chains sell thick pastry with tinned tomato, no olive oil and mousetrap grade imitation grated cheddar, baked for ages in a tin.

Just now, Rick_B said:

You couldn't give the shite sold by most pizza chains in the UK away in Italy. Pizza is simple, a good thin base, decent olive oil, tomato, fresh basil and mozzarella cooked in an extremely hot oven a bit like a horizontal tandoor for just a few minutes. Toppings are just that, a bit extra on top like olives, anchovies etc not bollox like ham and pineapple. The chains sell thick pastry with tinned tomato, no olive oil and mousetrap grade imitation grated cheddar, baked for ages in a tin.

Fascinating. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ape, spasticated as you are, this is a credible nom. 

What the fuck is up with cunts offering you pineapple with your gammon when the obviously better option is egg?

I was at a family gathering on the weekend and a cunt-in-law ordered pineapple and egg. What a cunt. 

I doubt this phenomenon is an American thing, those fat cunts are hardly fond of fruit and veg. 

And you know what they call this Gammo.Pineapple concoction...go on you will never guess.......Gammon Hawaii, that's right its well exotic. 

You see tinned pineapple in a really thick sickly snot is very popular in Hawaii, They cant get enough of the stuff.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

not to be left out, may I too annotate this Rick

Fascinating

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Cheers, Delia.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not keen on pizzas. I can take them or leave them, but I had one in Pisa. And it was awesome. And simple.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Admin. Ape has posted yet another fucking nom. that would be more suitable for MumsNet. Stick him in the cooler for a bit as I think he's depleted all of his 6 brain cells to come up with this dire shit