CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pope Takes Ten Migrants Back To Rome

Guest MikeD

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah. Nicola Sturgeon did not renage on her promise to house a family if migrants.  THEY turned her down!   Currently living on sun kissed Mediterranean island holiday destination. So why on earth would they want to go to a war torn,  deprived, unhealthy, violent, 3rd world shit hole like Scotland, to live with wee Jimmy Crankey.  

Are you on medication? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Careful, lads. Wizz isn't flying solo anymore, he's packing heat in the form of The Bore Four. As soon as Mike has told Ding what the plan of action is, explained what each individual quip will mean, and detailed exactly how Ding should respond, they'll be here all guns blazing.

I don't know about you, but I'm terrified. We simply can't compete with such a finely tuned cunting machine.

"The Uncuntables"

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Does you canyon run out after four big words?

Has admin been forced into allowing work experience kids on to the  site as some kind of government initiative? Who is this elementary spastic and why is he allowed to post this fucking nonsense? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Has admin been forced into allowing work experience kids on to the  site as some kind of government initiative? Who is this elementary spastic and why is he allowed to post this fucking nonsense? 

This guys debilitating brain injury is in actual fact because he is a thick American - it isn't really medical. 

On 26 April 2016 at 10:27 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This guys debilitating brain injury is in actual fact because he is a thick American - it isn't really medical. 

I take being called a thick American as a huge insult as a bright American would be classed as a sub retard special needs care in the community case at the school I went to as a lad.  Proud to be an English cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I take being called a thick American as a huge insult as a bright American would be classed as a sub retard special needs care in the community case at the school I went to as a lad.  Proud to be an English cunt.

Glad to hear it was taken exactly as intended, you drippy fucking easily offended cunt. If what you assert isn't a despicable, low, grassy lie then why the use of silly americanisms and that sort of fucking shite? Notice I didn't say the "thick word".