CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pope Takes Ten Migrants Back To Rome

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

For fucks sake, like he'll be looking after them when they get there.

Unless they're young males, then they'll likely be passed around the Vatican and fucked to within an inch of their lives.

Superficial, box-ticking fucking shite.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am writing to him to ask if he would like to come to Manchester and take 10 home with him.    20,000 times

I did not know there were that many Mancunions there Manky.......if the Pope took them all as you request, then there would be no one left but immigrants. 

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I did not know there were that many Mancunions there Manky.......if the Pope took them all as you request, then there would be no one left but immigrants. 

I am glad you understand what I am getting at. I would hate people thinking I was being xenophobic, nationalistic and anti refugee. That just wouldn't do.

Didn't the Popes former acquaintances have form with outsiders?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Actually, this raises an interesting question....the refugees that he took back, I wonder if they were of Christians or Muslim faith.

What a totally Religiousist comment

Guest nobgobbler
19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Actually, this raises an interesting question....the refugees that he took back, I wonder if they were of Christians or Muslim faith.

Where they all little boys?

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Where they all little boys?

This would indeed be admirable.....giving a helping hand to vulnerable youngsters from a terrible situation not of their making.

I assume this is the point you were trying to make Gobbie but was overcome with emotion as to his Holiness's altruistic gesture.  

The Archpaedo of Cunterbury has also offered to house families of migrants at Lambeth Palace. It's another token gesture by an equally corrupt organisation.

If The Church was so bothered about helping migrants, they'd utilise their vast property portfolio and do something genuinely helpful, instead of mere tokenism to try and get a good bit of PR.

The same with the homeless population, they do absolutely fuck all to help besides handing out thin, lukewarm soup and donated, threadbare blankets. I hate every single last one of the hypocritical cunts.

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim

"The Pope has sent a strong message in relocating 12 people, including women and children, from three Syrian families from the camps on Lesbos," Prior said. "These refugees were randomly selected and are the very few lucky ones."

Strong message my arse, with the wealth of the church he could have a city built for them and all the other illegals with full amenities and it wouldn't even be chump change in his eyes. Just another PR Stunt by the church to distract from the fact they're raging nonces. 

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The same with the homeless population, they do absolutely fuck all to help besides handing out thin, lukewarm soup and donated, threadbare blankets. I hate every single last one of the hypocritical cunts.

What have the homeless done to upset you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

For fucks sake, like he'll be looking after them when they get there.

Unless they're young males, then they'll likely be passed around the Vatican and fucked to within an inch of their lives.

Superficial, box-ticking fucking shite.

Fuck off.

Fuck the pope.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

This would indeed be admirable.....giving a helping hand to vulnerable youngsters from a terrible situation not of their making.

I assume this is the point you were trying to make Gobbie but was overcome with emotion as to his Holiness's altruistic gesture.  

Quite so. I bet they had to work day and night to get the new Jimmy Savile wing ready for this recent intake.

The moustachioed fucking transsexual top lip missing bitch-cunt Nicola Fucking Bastard Sturgeon promised to take some of these swarthy suicide belt-wearing bastards into her own anti-austerity six bedroomed home, but of course, has reneged. Why the fuck can't some White Lightning-drinking, shaven-headed, toothless chav cunt not borrow a high-powered rifle and blow the fucking nationalist cabbage bastard, jihadi-supporting, child-exploiting fucking sow's brains right out of her bullet-headed cunting skull? I'll put up a tenner and a half bottle of Smirnoff for any takers. 

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

The moustachioed fucking transsexual top lip missing bitch-cunt Nicola Fucking Bastard Sturgeon promised to take some of these swarthy suicide belt-wearing bastards into her own anti-austerity six bedroomed home, but of course, has reneged. Why the fuck can't some White Lightning-drinking, shaven-headed, toothless chav cunt not borrow a high-powered rifle and blow the fucking nationalist cabbage bastard, jihadi-supporting, child-exploiting fucking sow's brains right out of her bullet-headed cunting skull? I'll put up a tenner and a half bottle of Smirnoff for any takers. 

I understood the tenner and half bottle bit. What the fuck does the rest mean ?

It's not fuckin' rocket science, scroters. There's a ten spot and a 35cl bottle of vodka up for grabs if you fuckin' assassinate the cross-dressing, maladroit, melted-faced, fascistic, thick cunt who's Scotland's FM. Send me the photos after you've stamped on the ugly fucking bitch's face. If you send me a video link of the cunt pleading for her miserable piss-stained life, there's an extra bottle of Frosty Jack in it for you.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rev said:

For fucks sake Rev get off the fence and tell us what you really think.