CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Refuse To Eat Bread Crust

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don't stretch yourself too much Quincy cunt fuck.  You almost burst into a sentence there!

do you ever nom?

When I do , mountains tremble.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

When I do , mountains tremble.

What the fuck are you on mate.....???  

Go on then give us all a really good well scripted nom......even a simple opinion that is wholly yours, not cut and pasted from 2 years ago on here by Decimus...God rest his cunting sole.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What the fuck are you on mate.....???  

Go on then give us all a really good well scripted nom......even a simple opinion that is wholly yours, not cut and pasted from 2 years ago on here by Decimus...God rest his cunting sole.

I take it you've never read "Yacht". 

On 15/06/2016 at 8:09 AM, Manky said:

What are women doing on here at this time? Shouldn't they be making breakfast for folks?

I used to be encouraged to eat my crusts because I was told it would make my hair curl. This was academic as my hairstyle has been a No.1 for the last 40 odd years. Cutting crusts off butties is a cunts trick. No wonder all the birds are fat down south. 

When I spent a few years up your way manky as a callow youth, I couldn't understand the frequent requests in chip shops for "bits". Never seen that in a southern chippie. I've got some nice memories of midland birds, but they always seemed to be, ahem, generously proportioned.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He won't know what hit him. 

It hit me like a large pile of pungent fecal matter. Truly disabled toilet. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
On 21/06/2016 at 0:55 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Everyone talks about it incessantly.

Despite the fact that the search function on this site is slower than a tentative premature ejaculator mounting a tasty wench, I have managed to dredge yacht up from the archives. 

It didn't warrant the abuse you appear to have received ever since. You clearly suffer from severe hydrocephalus and should be applauded for at least making the effort to hit your keyboard randomly with your swollen tongue.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Despite the fact that the search function on this site is slower than a tentative premature ejaculator mounting a tasty wench, I have managed to dredge yacht up from the archives. 

It didn't warrant the abuse you appear to have received ever since. You clearly suffer from severe hydrocephalus and should be applauded for at least making the effort to hit your keyboard randomly with your swollen tongue.

@Quincy Cockfingers this boy's got talent. Mark my words, he's destined for greater things.

He reminds me of a younger you, before you became obsessed with battling Gurt the mole man. You were never the same after he bit your manhood off with his yellow rotten teeth whilst you violently prodded his earthy mound with a pitchfork. 

Sancho, you fucking shag sack. Whilst your versing yourself in the history of the corner, you'd do well to read up on the mythology of Gurt the moleman. A more vile creature I have not known.

Just beware of Roops and her dreary brand of revisionist history. Even an amateur Cunt scholar can see the problems with her methodology. Mostly that she is a fucking idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

It is fucking excellent, and excellence will arouse feelings of spiteful jealousy. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

@Quincy Cockfingers this boy's got talent. Mark my words, he's destined for greater things.

He reminds me of a younger you, before you became obsessed with battling Gurt the mole man. You were never the same after he bit your manhood off with his yellow rotten teeth whilst you violently prodded his earthy mound with a pitchfork. 

Sancho, you fucking shag sack. Whilst your versing yourself in the history of the corner, you'd do well to read up on the mythology of Gurt the moleman. A more vile creature I have not known.

Just beware of Roops and her dreary brand of revisionist history. Even an amateur Cunt scholar can see the problems with her methodology. Mostly that she is a fucking idiot. 

Things look in order on the face of it, but it's possible that if you scratch the surface , what you find beneath might be pure shite.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is fucking excellent, and excellence will arouse feelings of spiteful jealousy. 

I might have considered it passable if the only other thing I'd ever read was the January 1976 edition of The Beezer. But I'd probably still think it was shit. 

Are you a habitual class A drug user perchance or just a rambling but utterly harmless buffoon ?

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

IAre you a habitual class A drug user perchance or just a rambling but utterly harmless buffoon ?

I'm not sure why you regard the two things as mutually exclusive? Quincy is both. 

I've never touched the stuff personally. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I might have considered it passable if the only other thing I'd ever read was the January 1976 edition of The Beezer. But I'd probably still think it was shit. 

Are you a habitual class A drug user perchance or just a rambling but utterly harmless buffoon ?

I accept your roundabout compliment. Fucking drippy cunt.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure why you regard the two things as mutually exclusive? Quincy is both. 

I've never touched the stuff personally. 

Bill, it makes no odds to me whether the only useable vein you have got left runs along the shaft of your old chap, that's between you  and your conscience. What I would take exception to is if you posted a series of indecipherable riddles whilst in a palsied state like Cockfingers.

8 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Bill, it makes no odds to me whether the only useable vein you have got left runs along the shaft of your old chap, that's between you  and your conscience. What I would take exception to is if you posted a series of indecipherable riddles whilst in a palsied state like Cockfingers.

You have no idea. Check out "yacht". 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
Just now, Bubbles said:

You have no idea. Check out "yacht". 

I've read it. Twice. The second time was to make sure that I hadn't missed any subtle nuances or hilarious subtext that would have rendered it into something other than the complete and utter bollocks I originally assumed it to be. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Watch your tone you little upstart .

Guest Sancho Cuntza
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Watch your tone you little upstart .

Is there some sort of hierarchy here then? If so who's in charge?

5 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I've read it. Twice. The second time was to make sure that I hadn't missed any subtle nuances or hilarious subtext that would have rendered it into something other than the complete and utter bollocks I originally assumed it to be. 

I think you got it right first time.