CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking boiling hot hotels

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Of course you were, Mongy. An americano, is not a class A substance. 

Idiot. 

You mean a black coffee?

Pretentious cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, scotty said:

He's probably referring to the Americano cocktail, ding. Campari, vermouth and soda. Only the yanks could come up with something that pathetic.

Campari and vermouth? 

Joan Collins and Reggie Perrin would turn in their graves!!

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Campari and vermouth? 

I thought I'd be the only cunt on here old enough to remember those ads. Next time you're down south, drop by and we'll share a Watneys Party Four and watch a few reruns of Hancock :)

9 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Of course you were, Mongy. An americano, is not a class A substance. 

Idiot. 

It is when you are smoking spice and have cranked a spoon full of crack, easy on the milk though, I don't want to get too tight!

Guest CockUp
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Racist cunt.

what's your price list?B)

Any special offers? e.g. buy ONE get one?

Edited by CockUp
one

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Campari and vermouth? 

I wish you were in your grave, and if you turned when there, I'd hammer a fence post directly into it. And probably take a shit on it. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish you were in your grave, and if you turned when there, I'd hammer a fence post directly into it. And probably take a shit on it. 

Most fences posts aren't long enough to get down deep enough... a bit like your cock really... and it has shit on it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Most fences posts aren't long enough to get down deep enough... a bit like your cock really... and it has shit on it.

Be assured that I would ensure it did. 

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, CockUp said:

what's your price list?B)

Any special offers? e.g. buy ONE get one?

What the fuck are you going on about you complete fucking moron?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I'm hoping she's asking if buying one IED you get another one for free just in case the first malfunctions... the wrong way.

Either that or she's offering to pay you to give her one..?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Snatch said:

Ding is a proper , thick, thick , thick fuck. Don't ask him to expand, the lights are on but no cunt home. He doesn't have a clue what he means.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm hoping she's asking if buying one IED you get another one for free just in case the first malfunctions... the wrong way.

Either that or she's offering to pay you to give her one..?

Why don't you work out what it is you're trying to say before you go launching in to some bollocks? There's always a thread of a connection but it's always tenuous. What is this stupid flag graphic you've chosen? It does sum you up though. If someone new saw this, they'd think "fucking idiot", and they'd be correct. Fair enough , it is an ok avatar, provided one doesn't mind people thinking they are a fucking idiot, as you do not. Fucking idiot.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding is a proper , thick, thick , thick fuck. Don't ask him to expand, the lights are on but no cunt home. He doesn't have a clue what he means.

Are you holding your nerve quince?, I fully expect you to be homeless by Christmas.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Are you holding your nerve quince?, I fully expect you to be homeless by Christmas.  

I am , though others are faltering. I'm sad to tell you , and you'll be sorry to hear we have just today had a fund vendor shit themselves and pull a deal on a building on Charlotte Square we had a cracking mixed use scheme outlined for. What that means is I now have fuck all to do and so can now give you a little more attention, so it's not all awful. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I am , though others are faltering. I'm sad to tell you , and you'll be sorry to hear we have just today had a fund vendor shit themselves and pull a deal on a building on Charlotte Square we had a cracking mixed use scheme outlined for. What that means is I now have fuck all to do and so can now give you a little more attention, so it's not all awful. 

You think you've got it bad, I was forced to change the date on my Rolex GMT2 ceramic today, it was showing the 31st, does your swatch automatically update?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

You think you've got it bad, I was forced to change the date on my Rolex GMT2 ceramic today, it was showing the 31st, does your swatch automatically update?

As you know, I feel your pain, and probably won't sleep tonight for worrying about you. Can't you pay some sort of watch consultant to deal with these fucking things, so as not to ruin your day, and mine? I cannot abide wearing a watch, they itch, and are essentially jewellery, like women and certain men like. I prefer wearing a massive clock around my neck beside a VW lorry badge, like a normal cunt.

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As you know, I feel your pain, and probably won't sleep tonight for worrying about you. Can't you pay some sort of watch consultant to deal with these fucking things, so as not to ruin your day, and mine? I cannot abide wearing a watch, they itch, and are essentially jewellery, like women and certain men like. I prefer wearing a massive clock around my neck beside a VW lorry badge, like a normal cunt.

Are you that darkie from public enemy?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I hope you have sickle cell.

Why would you say such a thing? After everything I've done for you.