CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking boiling hot hotels

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding is a proper , thick, thick , thick fuck. Don't ask him to expand, the lights are on but no cunt home. He doesn't have a clue what he means.

You are a proper thick, thick , thick fuck..

he wasnt talking to me...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Quince you fucking spaz, old dingy has made you look a right fucking idiot. 

Hang your head (in a noose) in shame. 

Has he indeed. Nice one ding whatever you did there, regale that to your parents and maybe they won't think you're such a dismal fucking loser of a son. Look mummy, look what I did to Quincy. What a fucking horrid puke to suffer as a son.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Has he indeed. Nice one ding whatever you did there, regale that to your parents and maybe they won't think you're such a dismal fucking loser of a son. Look mummy, look what I did to Quincy. What a fucking horrid puke to suffer as a son.

Maybe, but they'll still never be as distraught as your biological parents are

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Maybe, but they'll still never be as distraught as your biological parents are

Ah. So you were adopted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

A fantasist as well as being thick as fuck.

Seems like I've touched a nerve. Ding is an unwanted orphan.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Seems like I've touched a nerve. Ding is an unwanted orphan.

Yep, the ophanage sent me back to my parents, "this one's too good for the likes of us, too clever, too good looking and too fucking cool..." was the label they attached to my collar with the stamps.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yep, the ophanage sent me back to my parents, "this one's too good for the likes of us, too clever, too good looking and too fucking cool..." was the label they attached to my collar with the stamps.

Fantasist idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's the spirit. They must have been sickened to see you come back like a gay little boomerang. I bet your dad booted you down the drive on your 16th birthday, "get t'fuck Ding, tha little cont, begone from this place, never return or I shall bust thy back doors in."

So you are saying my father fucked me underage?

26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's the spirit. They must have been sickened to see you come back like a gay little boomerang. I bet your dad booted you down the drive on your 16th birthday, "get t'fuck Ding, tha little cont, begone from this place, never return or I shall bust thy back doors in."

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Careful, quince, stupid Dung is laying a trap, I'm sure of it, but I can't quite work out what it is..........idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Careful, quince, stupid Dung is laying a trap, I'm sure of it, but I can't quite work out what it is..........idiot. 

No trap, he's already accusing family members of dodgy/illegal sexual practices...

Guest Gurt
On 1 July 2016 at 3:42 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I am , though others are faltering. I'm sad to tell you , and you'll be sorry to hear we have just today had a fund vendor shit themselves and pull a deal on a building on Charlotte Square we had a cracking mixed use scheme outlined for. What that means is I now have fuck all to do and so can now give you a little more attention, so it's not all awful. 

Fascinating.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I did not say that anywhere. I'm not saying you didn't secretly yearn for it as you probably knew you were a bender from an early age, and anyway you admitted you were adopted so he isn't really your father, just some other poof you fancy. Does that clear that up, Dung-dipper?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

It's a pity but I was hoping that you and your slathering, jibbering, shoulder-biting gomell family were holidaying at the hotel auschwitz and the ovens had been lit back up to the include you degenerate mutants into the 'final solution'. 

Gurt, you repellent little digging maniac, I take it you've been having a field day with all these super slugs abounding in uk gardens, stuffing yourself with slime and lying comatose in your earthy halls. What gives, why are you "topside", have you had a weasel incursion and you're waiting for the heat to pass?

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt, you repellent little digging maniac, I take it you've been having a field day with all these super slugs abounding in uk gardens, stuffing yourself with slime and lying comatose in your earthy halls. What gives, why are you "topside", have you had a weasel incursion and you're waiting for the heat to pass?

A "field day" for Young Gurt is essentially an orgy, the cloddy little earth shuffler. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A "field day" for Young Gurt is essentially an orgy, the cloddy little earth shuffler. 

Every day is a "field day" for Gurt-o, on account of him living under one.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The gormless gang scampering around like the pathetic little schoolyard piss-ants they are... funny as fuck...

Silence, you unwanted bath water baby cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Silence, you unwanted bath water baby cunt.

Not sure which is funnier, you lot or Corbyns' face...

• 2 months later...
On 25/06/2016 at 11:19 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The last five hotels I've stayed in, all five have been fucking boiling hot beyond belief with fuck all to be done about it. Yes there have been other hotel posts but this is specifically about why the fuck are they so cunting hot.

this is no Yacht, only a whinging fuckin moan, sorry, but it's such a fucking cunt. Why are these places so fucking hot? Had a weekend of family shit, 12 of us, last night in the fairly flash Fonab castle hotel, tonight and tomorrow in the lesser but still decent Crieff hydro- both fucking roasting. Fucking so very roasting.

Paying for inlaws, so it's expensive to be locked in a hot tin sweat box- particularly in Fonab it was fuckin fortunes- lying there in "luxury" , sweating like a mancunian immigrant , fucking boiling. Check the radiators - off. Check the bathroom - underfloor off. Check the window- wide the fuck open, though it's as if there's a force field in place . Fucking roasting . Wake up half pissed in the morning , mouth like an Arabs bread bin. Fucking boiling . 

Anything we could do to enhance your stay sir? Yes- turn off your fucking boiler you polish pack of pricks, for this I blame Europe and look forward to an eternity of damp cold drizzle. Every Cunt coming down in the morning bitching about how fucking hot this shit hole is. Hot as fuck. It's midsummer. It wouldn't be as hot inside a wicker man. Jeeeeesus chriiiist!

You must stay in shit hotels, or your dealer is fucking you over royally and supplying you with brickdust-cut speed instead of tidy sniff. 

Yes, I've resurrected a shitty old nom, but QC needed telling. 

Bonsoir. 

On 2 July 2016 at 7:56 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Every day is a "field day" for Gurt-o, on account of him living under one.

Quincy you effeminate bog trotter, I hope your adopted kids have stopped shitting in the fridge and have come round to British food by now.

I was just wondering if mrs fingers had undergone her head reduction surgery? I hear they brought in a tanker to take the water off her brain. Were there fishes in it?

At least I don't have to live under the over hang of her monolithic neander-brow