CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Murray's downtime activites

Guest Bill Stickers

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember that spectacular display of ingratitude as if it happened yesterday. 

The Rev has just PM'd me to say that the McVey knickers for "I'm glad she's dead" were actually awarded to a late entry, "Mother Teresa - what a cunt." He neglects to mention that it was his own entry.

To be fair, I'd worn those split-crotch French Directoire undercrackers of Esther's until every last drop of her perfectly delightful moistness had been squeezed out of the cunts anyway. Fear not, my fellow bastards; I am establishing a new format for my next two competitions, Victoria Wood - Fuck Off and get Cancer, and Carla Lane - Thank Fuck You're Dead, You Grizzled Old Sow. I'm not entirely sure what the top prize should be yet, but I'm thinking along the lines of a thirty minute elbow-deep fisting session with the not nearly as fragrant as she used to be Debbie McGee, or an updated adaptation of that 80s teatime favourite Through the Bark-stripper with a fucking lesbian politician of your choice going through it feet first.

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Rev said:

To be fair, I'd worn those split-crotch French Directoire undercrackers of Esther's until every last drop of her perfectly delightful moistness had been squeezed out of the cunts anyway. Fear not, my fellow bastards; I am establishing a new format for my next two competitions, Victoria Wood - Fuck Off and get Cancer, and Carla Lane - Thank Fuck You're Dead, You Grizzled Old Sow. I'm not entirely sure what the top prize should be yet, but I'm thinking along the lines of a thirty minute elbow-deep fisting session with the not nearly as fragrant as she used to be Debbie McGee, or an updated adaptation of that 80s teatime favourite Through the Bark-stripper with a fucking lesbian politician of your choice going through it feet first.

I hope you've got plenty of fuel for the genny, it's a long list..

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Rev said:

You get the list up and running and I'll drop kick the fucking bearded vagitarian cunts through it. It seems only fair.

You always get the fun part, you selfish cunt!