CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Expats who comment on news stories from back 'ome.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Sorry Quincy...there seems to have been some confusion as to download size. My apologies.

Any reasonable fucker would have read that as gigabytes, as befitting a huge fucking downie, cabbage head picture...

Hows your throat?

It's up to you to present things clearly. I'm sorry if your brain is so glue mangled you can't keep it together. My throats fine, on account of it being basted in wine and whisky and chinky.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:06 PM, Frank said:

Could you upload a pic of your shoes? 

No. Fuck knows how to do it from the iPhone. But you'd be proud of me - its a Tod's driving shoe in Navy.

I see that you are top of the popularity stakes on the "likes" front this week. What the hell ? Gone mainstream ? Pandering to Deco's crowd ? Your losing the magic. I recommend you exhume Ming's corpse at once. That'll bring back the fucking angst and self loathing.

4 hours ago, JackoTC said:

No. Fuck knows how to do it from the iPhone. But you'd be proud of me - its a Tod's driving shoe in Navy.

I see that you are top of the popularity stakes on the "likes" front this week. What the hell ? Gone mainstream ? Pandering to Deco's crowd ? Your losing the magic. I recommend you exhume Ming's corpse at once. That'll bring back the fucking angst and self loathing.

All that praise came via a Bill and Quince spit-roast and a shaken mini-fit from the Ape. I'll lie low and focus on raising poor punkape's profile. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

All that praise came via a Bill and Quince spit-roast and a shaken mini-fit from the Ape. I'll lie low and focus on raising poor punkape's profile. 

Frank, would you like to suck my dick?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Frank. Fucking cunt. Mouth shiteing time. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Bad idea, the crazed fool that is called PunkBitch should not be encouraged at any cost..instead send a crazy little manic dwarf round to his bedsit to play with his shit balls..

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I should put money on this shit.The Scotsman ran an article about the incoming heatwave. First comment below said article was "It has rained ten minutes in the last four weeks here in Canada". Why is a fucking Canadian commenting on our news?

Should I start following 'The Canadian' and commenting on every news story?

"Oh, you had bad forest fires up by Fort McMurray? Well a campfire nearly got a bit unruly out near Inverurie the other week!"