CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edinburgh Fringe "Funniest Joke".

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Tata Steely Dan
57 minutes ago, Manky said:

You boring cunt. Is your next thesis on The Bat City Rollers?

You see, unlike the Bay City Rollers, Hawkwind's guitarist Dave Brock used a custom guitar built by English luthier Dick Knight. It was loosely patterned on Les Paul Custom, and finished in an attractive shade of cream. Lemmy started out in Hawkwind using a borrowed Hopf bass, probably the bass used on the Silver Machine single, but later migrated onto a Rickenbacker 4000, albeit fitted with a Gibson Thunderbird bass pickup in the neck. Lemmy stripped the finish, and this same bass was used in the early days of Motorhead. The band used a mix of Vox and Marshall amplifiers live, painted in dayglo psychedelic colours.

I could go on.

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I could go on.

In my humble opinion, you do go on. Cheryl Baker used a Bender Stratobollux and a Binatone X350 double superhet amplifier in a pinky grey volour on "Making your mind up"  with Steve Hillage on the Nickelodeon at Glasto in '07 Beat that for musical knowledge titface

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I saw Steve Hillage with Gong. He used a Steinberger Spirit and didn't seem to use any amp, simply a rack of effects into the PA system. In the '70s he was seen using a '60s Stratocaster with a rosewood neck and stripped finish and a Les Paul goldtop of some description, probably early Norlin era at a guess. 

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I saw Steve Hillage with Gong. He used a Steinberger Spirit and didn't seem to use any amp, simply a rack of effects into the PA system. In the '70s he was seen using a '60s Stratocaster with a rosewood neck and stripped finish and a Les Paul goldtop of some description, probably early Norlin era at a guess. 

I saw Gong at the Free Trade Hall in Manchester about '73. Steve Hillage played a guitar and they sang some songs

I didn't  want to be there. 10cc were on in Stockport.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You see, unlike the Bay City Rollers, Hawkwind's guitarist Dave Brock used a custom guitar built by English luthier Dick Knight. It was loosely patterned on Les Paul Custom, and finished in an attractive shade of cream. Lemmy started out in Hawkwind using a borrowed Hopf bass, probably the bass used on the Silver Machine single, but later migrated onto a Rickenbacker 4000, albeit fitted with a Gibson Thunderbird bass pickup in the neck. Lemmy stripped the finish, and this same bass was used in the early days of Motorhead. The band used a mix of Vox and Marshall amplifiers live, painted in dayglo psychedelic colours.

I could go on.

Hawkwind are fucking shite. I remember an old school mates dad used to be obsessed with them. The cunt was a proper coke addicted acid casualty. He used to bang on and on about how they were better when they were hawklord. I fucking hope so, they couldn't of been much worse.

14 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I could go on.

You're a real headfuck Tatty. Imagine the above delivered at the Eisteddfod in a psalmic style chant. You'd probably get onto Frank's next album; "Slow Train Coming  Fat Cunt Dying"