CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbreeds who take selfies with their fucking cunt phone in the picture with them.

Jake The Muss

This new age of cuntdom has been here for a while now but surely any fucking cuntbreed who decides it's cool to have a selfie of themselves while showing the fucking phone in the picture with them...Mmm...should be executed by default. I feel like going on a rampage and upping the slaughter count on these troubled mutants as i would be doing the public a massive favor.

It's not good or safe to have these Zombies walking our streets, the time has come to put them out of their misery, Apey i will be using the shovel of death as well as claw hammers and a new device called the flaying chair, you just put the cuntbreeds in the fucking chair, hit a button and various razor blades start peeling their skin off..oh the screams are deafening.

Guest DingTheRioja

So "selfie-sticks" aren't barbed wire wrapped cricket bats used to smack the cunts photographing themselves on every fucking street fucking corner when I'm in a hurry then?

baseball_bat_wip_6_barbed_wire_wires.jpg

Edited by DingTheRioja
cute piccy

Guest I know that Cunt
23 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

This new age of cuntdom has been here for a while now but surely any fucking cuntbreed who decides it's cool to have a selfie of themselves while showing the fucking phone in the picture with them...Mmm...should be executed by default. I feel like going on a rampage and upping the slaughter count on these troubled mutants as i would be doing the public a massive favor.

It's not good or safe to have these Zombies walking our streets, the time has come to put them out of their misery, Apey i will be using the shovel of death as well as claw hammers and a new device called the flaying chair, you just put the cuntbreeds in the fucking chair, hit a button and various razor blades start peeling their skin off..oh the screams are deafening.

I sympathise with your view but I did see on the interweb a picture of a very attractive young lady which she had taken of herself reflected in her bathroom mirror, apparently while she was performing her ablutions. It was by no means an uninteresting subject as I recall so I will make an exception in her case.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

I sympathise with your view but I did see on the interweb a picture of a very attractive young lady which she had taken of herself reflected in her bathroom mirror, apparently while she was performing her ablutions. It was by no means an uninteresting subject as I recall so I will make an exception in her case.

Fair enough but that's called perving..