CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Karl Jenkins

Cuntybaws

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You must have felt a right cunt when you realised that the entire shopping centre had been gazing in horror at the wank you had to pass the time while waiting to be rescued. Glass elevators suck.

Baws, I couldn't have knocked out a fly, let alone a wank, I was sweating like a paedo in a nursery. Some old cunt was waiting on the ground floor for the lift to come down,  and he kept yelling for me to get out and send it back down. After they finally crowbarred the doors open a few inches he had managed to walk up the stairs. He looked a bit shocked when he saw what was happening,  I was in such a state by then that I shoved my mouth to the gap and yelled "you'd fucking well not still be there when I get out of here."  Cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Karl Jenkins was in a latter-day and totally worthless iteration of The Soft Machine. Quite hard to imagine how any iteration of such a worthless band can be any worse than any other iteration, but somehow they managed. 

Karl Jenkins is apparently one of these guys:

bundlesband.jpg

The 1970s, ladies and gentlemen, when looking like a child catcher was considered the height of fashion. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/2/2016 at 5:15 PM, Lady Penelope said:

Welsh yarn.

I didn't think that could run out.  It's just the trimmings of track suit wearing fuckwits pubes woven together to treat their recurring cases of pubic lice.