CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Karl Jenkins

Cuntybaws

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This scruffy, Droopy-looking Welsh fanny has just composed a new piece to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster. Slag.

Karl-Jenkins--2013.jpg

Can't wait for his Hillsborough piece. 

That is a cock-duster and a half nestling on his top lip. Punkers is probably going blind right now.

Just a shame his bloodline wasn't eradicated. It's cunts like this who give the hard-working/educated Welsh a bad name. 

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This scruffy, Droopy-looking Welsh fanny has just composed a new piece to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster. Slag.

Karl-Jenkins--2013.jpg

Can't wait for his Hillsborough piece. 

this is a look from the past...most of my teachers at Smethwick Hall High School looked like this in the 70s....and yes most of them were thick twats.

4 hours ago, scotty said:

Never heard of him, but he looks a right twat. 

If you've ever been in a lift and felt the urge to kill yourself under the depressing influence of the background music, then you've probably heard his work.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you've ever been in a lift and felt the urge to kill yourself under the depressing influence of the background music, then you've probably heard his work.

I haven't been in a lift since I got stuck in one 20 years ago. A glass one. At Ocean Village shopping centre. Not the most pleasant experience I've ever had. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I haven't been in a lift since I got stuck in one 20 years ago. A glass one. At Ocean Village shopping centre. Not the most pleasant experience I've ever had. 

You visited Charlie in his Chocolate Factory didn't you.

8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

this is a look from the past...most of my teachers at Smethwick Hall High School looked like this in the 70s....and yes most of them were thick twats.

Yo Smelly-Hall boy (and proud of it).

Greetings from Holly Lodge.

I thought you'd quit, you slacker

7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A closer look at him and by the hairstyle and fringe and the glasses alone this is is no ordinairy cunt, this is a megacnt

twat.png

He's definitely knitted and not well at that.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

You must have felt a right cunt when you realised that the entire shopping centre had been gazing in horror at the wank you had to pass the time while waiting to be rescued. Glass elevators suck.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You must have felt a right cunt when you realised that the entire shopping centre had been gazing in horror at the wank you had to pass the time while waiting to be rescued. Glass elevators suck.

Make your mind up!!

Anyway, I thought this nom was about that miserable cunt who goes abroad and whinges like a miserable cunt abroad?