CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with dogs in prams

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

One of my dogs had an operation on his knee which meant he couldn't walk while convalescing...... hence taking him out for a roll in a dog pram. What else are you supposed to do, drag the poor little cunt along by his neck? FFS!

operation on his fucking knee......the same rule that applies to race horses applies to canine cunts.

You know what to do.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

operation on his fucking knee......the same rule that applies to race horses applies to canine cunts.

You know what to do.

I don't agree, you can't do enough for a loyal mate. Given the choice of having him euthanized or you, it would have to be you without a shadow of doubt on the basis that dog's are great and people are shit. Nothing personal and all that, just sayin'.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't agree, you can't do enough for a loyal mate. Given the choice of having him euthanized or you, it would have to be you without a shadow of doubt on the basis that dog's are great and people are shit. Nothing personal and all that, just sayin'.

I see all the dog lovers scored you a like Gongers, how sweet....Dogs, fucking dirty smelly cunts, gut them all I say, gut them all. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Dogs, much like humans who possess an ounce of self respect, don't stink when cared for properly.  Yes, I do enjoy dogs.  I think they're good companions and they're a far sight more loyal any human cunt.  They're also good for ridding you of unwanted visits from the village vicar.  Just let the dog start licking his own balls, and the cunt will be out the door before you can finish telling the bellend to fuck off.  

Can't do better than a good dog for a good mate. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I see all the dog lovers scored you a like Gongers, how sweet....Dogs, fucking dirty smelly cunts, gut them all I say, gut them all. 

"I see all the dog lovers scored you a like Gongers??? Try posting when not pissed, you don't make any sense when you're obnoxiously pissed up. Now fuck off and go boil some live puppies you nasty cunt.

5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

"I see all the dog lovers scored you a like Gongers??? Try posting when not pissed, you don't make any sense when you're obnoxiously pissed up. Now fuck off and go boil some live puppies you nasty cunt.

Ignore him Gongers, he is Nigerian and was run over by a Huskie dog sled team whilst holidaying in Siberia. Ironically he was carted off to hospital by the same conveyance, shouting 'Vodka white mans medicine, very bad, very strong'

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You seem a little bit annoyed Gong.......its amazing how people react when their beloved animals are dissed.....compare this to say having a go at any human group of people, rarely do cunts like you get into a lather about it. Its a bit early in the week to be pissed but am interesting reaction. Bravo.    

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ignore him Gongers, he is Nigerian and was run over by a Huskie dog sled team whilst holidaying in Siberia. Ironically he was carted off to hospital by the same conveyance, shouting 'Vodka white mans medicine, very bad, very strong'

Look Bwana, I told you before I is not Bleck. And I only drink Red Stripe you fucking ras claat..

Guest Gong Farmer

You seem a little bit annoyed Gong.......its amazing how people react when their beloved animals are dissed.....compare this to say having a go at any human group of people, rarely do cunts like you get into a lather about it. Its a bit early in the week to be pissed but am interesting reaction. Bravo.    

No far from it. I rarely ever get annoyed. What with all your talk of gutting dogs it seems that I might have triggered you. I understand that we all have to be careful nowadays with what we say save triggering someones deepest and darkest internalized frustrations. I can only apologize and will do my utmost to avoid triggering you again.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

No far from it. I rarely ever get annoyed. What with all your talk of gutting dogs it seems that I might have triggered you. I understand that we all have to be careful nowadays with what we say save triggering someones deepest and darkest internalized frustrations. I can only apologize and will do my utmost to avoid triggering you again.

that's very kind of you Sir, I was beside myself with my momentary loss of control......I am glad that you kept a tight rein on yourself and refrained from any hard language. I accept your apology.