CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with dogs in prams

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Presently got two of these cunts wandering around the area. One silly bint with three jack russels, usually two of them in the pram and one walking. Another one an old bag with a small collie type dog that she pushes around in a baby buggy. They need hosing down with acid as they are flea ridden .. the dogs seem fairly clean though.

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Being a dog lover I find it rather cute. Prams are mobility scooters for old and infirm doggies. Fleas are cunts.

I'm limited to an iPhone and shit-grade wifi for the next couple of weeks so you may just have to imagine I've posted a picture of Herbert's dog, Jesse. (Luke, you can Google it if you like ;-)

If Frank had a dog...

latest?cb=20070709001935

ETA: hey, it worked. I must be almost as computer literate as Ding. 

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm limited to an iPhone and shit-grade wifi for the next couple of weeks so you may just have to imagine I've posted a picture of Herbert's dog, Jesse. (Luke, you can Google it if you like ;-)

If Frank had a dog...

latest?cb=20070709001935

And dogs actually do get dementia.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I had a dream about Frank .. the angels had granted him another 30 seconds of life

I hope those 30 seconds were excruciatingly painful and laden with utter misery....like the rest of his sad existence.  

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I hope those 30 seconds were excruciatingly painful and laden with utter misery....like the rest of his sad existence.  

Are you sure you're describing Franks life, or ours when Frank is around?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Are you sure you're describing Franks life, or ours when Frank is around?

Frank only haunted these esteemed pages because misery loves company.  He didn't care if he was making everybody fucking miserable, he reveled in it.  Now he's dead, (I doubt it) the sun is shining, the fucking birds are chirping, and shitting on my shiny clean car, and Frank is still a demented fuckstick.  

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank only haunted these esteemed pages because misery loves company.  He didn't care if he was making everybody fucking miserable, he reveled in it.  Now he's dead, (I doubt it) the sun is shining, the fucking birds are chirping, and shitting on my shiny clean car, and Frank is still a demented fuckstick.  

One of the hottest and sunniest days of the year, I think the garden and some cold beers are a'calling me...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of the hottest and sunniest days of the year, I think the garden and some cold beers are a'calling me...

I was thinking something similar, but a pitcher of vodka martini's kept chilled in a bucket of ice, with a supply of pearl onions and a foot masseuse at the beckoning.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So the beer is talking .. what is it calling you?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

So the beer is talking .. what is it calling you?

I haven't started on the beer yet.... just surviving on sunstroke at the moment, alcohol induced bollocks will start a bit later on.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Or a mother-in-law, they turn into rottweilers. 

The mother-in-laws family get dementia.  She's like a rottweiler with a wasps nest rammed up its arse, and she hasn't even got dementia yet...

Guest nobgobbler
57 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The mother-in-laws family get dementia.  She's like a rottweiler with a wasps nest rammed up its arse, and she hasn't even got dementia yet...

It's hereditary, better start planning which home you're gonna stick Mrs Ding in. You won't want to deal with it on a daily basis. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It's hereditary, better start planning which home you're gonna stick Mrs Ding in. You won't want to deal with it on a daily basis. 

What home?  he's going to give her a driver license, and a scrap car with no brakes, and head her towards the cliffs of Dover. 

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What home?  he's going to give her a driver license, and a scrap car with no brakes, and head her towards the cliffs of Dover. 

I'd just leave the front door unlocked in the hope the crazy bint wanders off on her own accord, and with a bit of luck she'll take her numerous shit "parcels" with her. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Cheeky fuck, that's what I drive!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cheeky fuck, that's what I drive!!

A good life insurance policy and letting her take a trip to the salon la' Coiffeur...and it's a new Range Rover for you!  

Guest Gong Farmer

One of my dogs had an operation on his knee which meant he couldn't walk while convalescing...... hence taking him out for a roll in a dog pram. What else are you supposed to do, drag the poor little cunt along by his neck? FFS!