CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taxi drivers

Guest Bill Stickers

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Regarding Alf Garnet and Till Death Do Us Part I accept that. It was decades ago though and we live in very different times. In any case the reality is that it backfired badly. I don't doubt the sincerity of Johnny Speight and Warren Mitchell and I'm sure the intention was to create a bigoted monster so ridiculous that no sensible person could agree with him, but the reality is that for many racists Garnett became a hero - someone who told it like it was.

Search youtube for "millicent martin that was the week that was", then give me an opinion on whether you consider that to be racist. 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Eskimos are a bunch of slitty-eyed seal-clubbing cunts.

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

... someone who told it like it was.

Is Punkers telling it like it is then?

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wasn't a mod at the time, in any case the relevant data has since been removed but the circumstantial evidence that I highlighted was compelling enough. Not sure where I was "derogatory" against pre-op transgenders either.

I believe your evidence was that the other user's name sounded a bit like Billy Big Balls.

I don't even think he gave me more than two or three likes. Compelling indeed. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I believe your evidence was that the other user's name sounded a bit like Billy Big Balls.

I don't even think he gave me more than two or three likes. Compelling indeed. 

Yeah. As I recall an Admin outed you through IP analysis. I merely wondered why Billy Big Balls, notorious for tearing into newbies as "Chairman of the Welcoming Committee" had chosen to leave Big Bow Balls alone and instead put on a mutual public display of affection by showering each other with "likes". Such was the pair's prolificacy that the site's burnt out "Like" generator had to be replaced by IPS.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah. As I recall an Admin outed you through IP analysis. I merely wondered why Billy Big Balls, notorious for tearing into newbies as "Chairman of the Welcoming Committee" had chosen to leave Big Bow Balls alone and instead put on a mutual public display of affection by showering each other with "likes". Such was the pair's prolificacy that the site's burnt out "Like" generator had to be replaced by IPS.

Nonsense. I was never outed as him because it's not me. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Manky said:

Fucking wanker. Stick your up head up your arse and die..

I hate you bog trotting Oirish cunts more than I hate the Welsh or French.

Shut your chippy-greased mouth you fat old piece of northern shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's forum injustice for you. Whatever, chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

That tickled me Roops. I owe you a like - they're harder to come by when I'm just running off one account.