CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Newspaper stings

Neil

Grubby little cunts trying to catch out other grubby little cunts.Morals that allow them to hack a dead girls phone,utter cunts.Why the fuck dont they put a sting operation on the grubby,bent businessmen and politicians because sure as fuck the amount of money involved means that some cunt is creaming off the top.Fucking sewer rats every last one of them

49 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Grubby little cunts trying to catch out other grubby little cunts.Morals that allow them to hack a dead girls phone,utter cunts.Why the fuck dont they put a sting operation on the grubby,bent businessmen and politicians because sure as fuck the amount of money involved means that some cunt is creaming off the top.Fucking sewer rats every last one of them

What you fail to understand is that we ,as a society, need to know if murdered teenagers families are desperate to leave heart rending messages on their loved ones phones. 

Thats cunting edge news that is.

fucking absolute lowlife cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

So what "newspapers" do you buy?

I have not bought a paper for 30 years,seeing cunts stand outside an array of papers deciding which one to buy according to the headline boils my piss,it's either x factor or some celeb shagging bullshit.Cunts buy papers,cunts produce papers

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I have not bought a paper for 30 years,seeing cunts stand outside an array of papers deciding which one to buy according to the headline boils my piss,it's either x factor or some celeb shagging bullshit.Cunts buy papers,cunts produce papers

I wipe my arse with fucking paper - it makes better reading than that shite. 

I never buy it or read them, its much easier to let other wankers do it, distill it down to the main things, then tell you about it for absolute free while you nod and smile, but you know you've fleeced them and deep down are sniggering and calling them fucking stupid fucking cunts.

After all, if anything of great note happens, you'll know all about it. Some blabbering cunt will tell you all about. Don't be such fucking mugs, fuck the papers, and fuck you, thank you.

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, neil298 said:

Politicians ARE the favourite prey of these fakesters....ask Keith Vaz, Stephen Byers and a whole plethora of Lords.

But you are right, its low life chasing even lower life.   

Allardyce was on £3 million a year, had the lucrative after-dinner circuit giving him handjobs and been in football since the 1970's so could probably lend Sir Philip Green a few sovs to sort out the BHS pension - but the greedy fat fuck still wants another few thousand.

Motherfucker, how much is enough?

I mean, I know you've got two stomachs when the rest of us only have one but what the fuck dot com?

• Like 1

I only use the papers from crosswords. Most shite in them is overblown bollocks, here today and gone tomorrow. There was never a truer saying than today's news is tomorrow's chip wrappings. Now we are leaving the EU, can he have our chips back in newspaper?

And if it was important, the Masters of the Universe would tell me who they want killing.

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

I only use the papers from crosswords. Most shite in them is overblown bollocks, here today and gone tomorrow. There was never a truer saying than today's news is tomorrow's chip wrappings. Now we are leaving the EU, can he have our chips back in newspaper?

And if it was important, the Masters of the Universe would tell me who they want killing.

Would you really want your fish and chips wrapped in the Sun's page 3? Free mayo though.

Most of the Page 3 girls are rug munchers or money grabbing whores. The good ones I can count on two fingers. Fox (Dyke) and Lusardi (Perfect) Linda nearly took my eyes out with her raspberry ripples when I was working at Dancing on Ice a few years ago. Great way to go blind though.