CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

OFCOM Cunts

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope.

We're still waiting for your one funny to appear, you're still stuck on the "you're shit" or the extended remix version... "you're fucking shit you spaz"

"Back to spack" was better than that.

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

"Back to spack" was better than that.

Not really, just a, very minor, variation on a theme.  Probably forgot how to spell spaz.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's like saying the Left Cheeky Girl is better than the Right Cheeky Girl...

I think they are rather charming, in a dead eyed Russian whore kind of way. I'd leave their ring pieces looking like a pair of smashed rubix cubes. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think they are rather charming, in a dead eyed Russian whore kind of way. I'd leave their ring pieces looking like a pair of smashed rubix cubes. 

Hey, I didn't say that I wouldn't now did I?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Hey, I didn't say that I wouldn't now did I?

I love a lady who looks like a complete slut. There's a disarming honesty in it, that's fucking disarming. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I love a lady who looks like a complete slut. There's a disarming honesty in it, that's fucking disarming. 

But of course there is only one "cool" answer...

Both together.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

But of course there is only one "cool" answer...

Both together.

I doubt I could summon up enough nut butter to satiate even one of these jizz breathing laminas, let alone two. They're cockicidal maniacs.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I doubt I could summon up enough nut butter to satiate even one of these jizz breathing laminas, let alone two. They're cockicidal maniacs.

So? Got to be worth a try?

Guest Extremecunt
On 03/10/2016 at 4:28 AM, Mike Hunt said:

First nom...

The OFCOM cunts who produced this report...

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/market-data-research/other/tv-research/offensive-language-2016/

The fuckers even got paid for doing it!

Can anyone add to the list of 150 words and gestures? (I had to Google "Iberian slap"!).

Hi mike hunt. Have you met mike litoris

Edited by Extremecunt

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I bet all his mates just ignore him.

That might be why you're not with any of your gorgeous girlfriends anymore, and now stalk them on Facebook.

Or, more likely because they never existed and you married the first thing with an axe wound to take an interest in you. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:
  1. That might be why you're not with any of your gorgeous girlfriends anymore, and now stalk them on Facebook.
  2. Or, more likely because they never existed and you married the first thing with an axe wound to take an interest in you. 
  1. whoosh, case closed
  2. don't confuse me with Decs and his Uni story.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

She wasn't the first one to show an interest, but she was the first one to get knocked up and trap me. Forever.

We all get trapped. Unless one is a repugnant fat ginger slug like manky, or a horrid little ass banger like pinky. Granted, there's no way I'd have bred fuck all in my 20s or early 30s, but on the other hand when you're 40ish they'll have birds and you can do what you like, without being an old cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

We all get trapped. Unless one is a repugnant fat ginger slug like manky, or a horrid little ass banger like pinky. Granted, there's no way I'd have bred fuck all in my 20s or early 30s, but on the other hand when you're 40ish they'll have birds and you can do what you like, without being an old cunt. 

Whereas I'm fucking in the shit till I'm 55, unless I top myself or die of drugs.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Whereas I'm fucking in the shit till I'm 55, unless I top myself or die of drugs.

I feel you have low self esteem. Set your ambitions a little higher. I reckon you can die of drugs and top yourself! 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

She wasn't the first one to show an interest, but she was the first one to get knocked up and trap me. Forever.

We know, Big Bertha was chasing after you all the time, just back then you didn't have the beer belly and could run faster...

wychwood-big-bertha-1825-p.jpg