CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anthony weiner

Guest Extremecunt

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You nearly went a whole day with your little ploy of ignoring me ding.

And then all you could do was take my insult and basically deploy it as a weaker version of "I know you are but what am I". 

You're still not invited to the coronation ding. 

I wasn't ignoring you, you're not that important.

wtf is that supposed to mean you dumb fucking idiot?

Queen Bill...

Oh, and as for those likes you say you are missing... you've been taken for a ride. Again.

You thick cunt.

21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh, and as for those likes you say you are missing... you've been taken for a ride. Again.

You thick cunt.

I'd like to add a disclaimer here if I may, Ding?

@Mrs Roops if such salacious rumours are true, it's got nothing to do with me this time. 

Edited by Decimus
P.S. I wouldn't put anything past Cockfingers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops if such salacious rumours are true, it's got nothing to do with me this time. 

I didn't do shit, Decss-ssss-sss.

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You thick cunt.

This requires a full and thorough investigation.

Perhaps a public enquiry chaired by Spot? Roops got far too emtionally invested in the last episode of leaderboard tampering. I'm simply not sure she could be impartial.

I'm not saying ding should be banned. I'd like his posting privileges removed but the ability to browse the forum retained. Yesterday was heavenly.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have another like from me.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

This requires a full and thorough investigation.

Perhaps a public enquiry chaired by Spot? Roops got far too emtionally invested in the last episode of leaderboard tampering. I'm simply not sure she could be impartial.

I'm not saying ding should be banned. I'd like his posting privileges removed but the ability to browse the forum retained. Yesterday was heavenly.

@Decimus I think you need to take a bit more care of Queen Billy, I think she's heading for one of your famous meltdowns.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Have another like from me.

@Decimus I think you need to take a bit more care of Queen Billy, I think she's heading for one of your famous meltdowns.

Ding, you're my subject and you'll address me accordingly. 

Stickers the Magnificent or King William of the United Dingkom will suffice. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, you're my subject and you'll address me accordingly. 

Stickers the Magnificent or King William of the United Dingkom will suffice. 

So Queen Billy No Balls, Official Shoe Licker of @Decimus, The Right Royal Twat it is then.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So Queen Billy No Balls, Official Shoe Licker of @Decimus, The Right Royal Twat it is then.

Great banter ding. You're going to go far on here. I reckon you'll get up to 10,000 posts by next week, and you still won't have made anyone laugh. 

Guest Extremecunt

Looks like my topic was useful for something then. bill & ding quarrelling over who has the biggest dick. Looking in it looks like your stalking him bill. Keep it up great entertainment.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Looks like my topic was useful for something then. bill & ding quarrelling over who has the biggest dick. Looking in it looks like your stalking him bill. Keep it up great entertainment.

I'm a fucking born winner you cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Oh he's stalking me alright, with his little stalk firmly grasped between his calloused hands...

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh he's stalking me alright, with his little stalk firmly grasped between his calloused hands...

I'm watching you through your caravan window ding.

You've got a lovely wife.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm watching you through your caravan window ding.

You've got a lovely wife.

My motorhome is currently locked in secure storage, so I hope you are looking in the window, because that means you're stuck in that warehouse for the rest of winter now.

And yes, my wife is lovely, I've just heard her put the kettle on the make me a cup of tea.

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Call it whatever you want if it makes you sleep easier in it at night. 

You see Willy, that's the seperates you and I, I know the difference between a motorhome and a caravan, wherase you don't know your arse from your elbow.