CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anthony weiner

Guest Extremecunt

Guest Extremecunt

Meet the Jewish pervert who has single handedly derailed Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. I tried to upload the new Weiner documentary but it wouldn't let me. He has to be one of the dumbest politician's ever. Who the fuck would sext pictures with a storker inches away from his sons head. He's currently being investigated by the feds. What do those emails contain hillary you fucking slut.

Edited by Extremecunt
Space

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I thought the only reason people got into politics is they've exhausted every other avenue in trying to get laid?

Everyone acts all surprised when a politician has an affair / molests a chair leg / gets a rent boy to shit in his mouth.

Personally, I'd have thought that was part of the job description

They just want the power so they can get women who would normally be out of their league... or get away with grabbing the ones they're not supposed to touch..

Guest Extremecunt

The only reason I started this topic is because he sexted me a picture of his gaping arsehole. I managed to spot the city of Jerusalem down there. Oh and a gerbil lol.

3 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Well this nom isn't doing very well lol. Right you are all welcome to slag me off peeps. Winning insult gets a junior gman badge. 

If you're that desperate for attention, I've got a suggestion for you. Black up and wander into Harlem with a placard stating "I'm glad Trayvon Martin is dead". I guarantee you'll get the recognition you so sorely seek.

4 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

The only reason I started this topic is because he sexted me a picture of his gaping arsehole. I managed to spot the city of Jerusalem down there. Oh and a gerbil lol.

Don't ever start a nom, or indeed comment on one, ever again. 

This is your final warning. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

EC, why are you polluting the corner with this yank fucking shite?  You would have had more success claiming you were going to dig up and rape Thatcher's corpse!  

Please, take some time to reflect and meditate on the failure of this nom, and indeed the sad existence you call your life.  

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Well this nom isn't doing very well lol. 

This is indeed very strange EC...as a nom, its got lots of things going for it, anti Semitism, overtones of gayness and a hint of political wankiness....the only reason I can surmise for its poor reception is that it must have been submitted by a retarded turkey.

29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This is indeed very strange EC...as a nom, its got lots of things going for it, anti Semitism, overtones of gayness and a hint of political wankiness....the only reason I can surmise for its poor reception is that it must have been submitted by a retarded turkey.

I don't answer any post that I have no idea about. Apart from, of course, the ones I feel need answering which often puts me in a more knowledgeable position than the OP as knowing fuck all is light years ahead of them in the not knowing league. See. Easy 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

I don't answer any post that I have no idea about. Apart from, of course, the ones I feel need answering which often puts me in a more knowledgeable position than the OP as knowing fuck all is light years ahead of them in the not knowing league. See. Easy 

there is much wisdom in your words Manky...so in a nutshell you are saying that you know absolutely fuckall but in this case the OP know even less than fuckall as an absolute.....good work.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The worst Savile impression around. You need to practice 

Yes, keep practicing the Savile impression and I'm sure the gig bookings will come piling in.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

there is much wisdom in your words Manky...so in a nutshell you are saying that you know absolutely fuckall but in this case the OP know even less than fuckall as an absolute.....good work.

Er... Did I mean that? Yes, I think I did.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you're that desperate for attention, I've got a suggestion for you. Black up and wander into Harlem with a placard stating "I'm glad Trayvon Martin is dead". I guarantee you'll get the recognition you so sorely seek.

or I might be gay but you're a bunch of mother fuckers.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Well this nom isn't doing very well lol. Right you are all welcome to slag me off peeps. Winning insult gets a junior gman badge. 

You're a real up and comer on the forum. The next big thing.

"Thing" being another way of describing an unremarkable little cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja

He'll n

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're a real up and comer on the forum. The next big thing.

"Thing" being another way of describing an unremarkable little cunt. 

He'll never match you at that Billy No Mates. You're an excellent example of an unremarkable little cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

He'll never match you at that Billy No Mates. You're an excellent example of an unremarkable little cunt.

You nearly went a whole day with your little ploy of ignoring me ding.

And then all you could do was take my insult and basically deploy it as a weaker version of "I know you are but what am I". 

You're still not invited to the coronation ding.