CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pikey wars at Cobham Services.

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

And another thing I hate is that fucking word "Craik' or 'Craick'  or fucking 'Crack' or whatever. Cunts. Pikeys and Bogtrotters. Horrible cunts. Always going on about Ireland but won't fucking stay there.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Manky said:

And another thing I hate is that fucking word "Craik' or 'Craick'  or fucking 'Crack' or whatever. Cunts. Pikeys and Bogtrotters. Horrible cunts. Always going on about Ireland but won't fucking stay there.

Wheneve any of the pikeys parents get sent a letter asking where their delightful 15 year old boy is, instead of in school, it's always "ah, he's aways in Ayaland at his cousans skool"*

*Translated from Pikey to English, "he's laying tarmac drives in Dorset with his Uncle"

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Manky said:

They're all very dodgy & peculiar. Rather like Funeral Directors & Freemasons, who are not an Estate Agents in Cromer, but sneaky. They kidnap people and rob folks left right and centre and not necessarily in that order. Never ask one for a favour, you'll owe them for life.

Guest Wizardsleeve
52 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They're all very dodgy & peculiar. Rather like Funeral Directors & Freemasons, who are not an Estate Agents in Cromer, but sneaky. They kidnap people and rob folks left right and centre and not necessarily in that order. Never ask one for a favour, you'll owe them for life.

So what!  Just don't return the fucking favour, ever!  Let them feel the same burn they give everybody else, the cunts!  

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

So what!  Just don't return the fucking favour, ever!  Let them feel the same burn they give everybody else, the cunts!  

What do you say to a pikey in a suit?

"Will the defendant now rise"

10 hours ago, Manky said:

I think it's actually an English terminology. I can't really be asked to Google it, but English or Irish, people saying it should be punched in the face

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think it's actually an English terminology. I can't really be asked to Google it, but English or Irish, people saying it should be punched in the face

One can only feel for you Gyps, as you must have to contend with punters mistakenly refusing to sign-up for paving when you're going door to door with your AVON brochurette & samples. 

On 7/1/2017 at 7:18 PM, 'eavensabove said:

One can only feel for you Gyps, as you must have to contend with punters mistakenly refusing to sign-up for paving when you're going door to door with your AVON brochurette & samples. 

I didn't know Avon sold clothes pegs and lucky heather.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I didn't know Avon sold clothes pegs and lucky heather.

They'll also take your old oven away.

They'll probably take your new one as well.