CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women's equality day

Neil

If the cunts want equality that's fine by me,If my missus wants to lounge on the sofa with her hand on her snatch,fart,burp and slowly get pissed before having an afternoon wank then no problem.As long as I get my fucking tea on time and have my kecks cleaned I couldn't give a fuck.

Womanchester for fucking fuck sake??

Know your limits you cunts!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 08/03/2018 at 7:25 AM, Neil said:

If the cunts want equality that's fine by me,If my missus wants to lounge on the sofa with her hand on her snatch,fart,burp and slowly get pissed before having an afternoon wank then no problem.As long as I get my fucking tea on time and have my kecks cleaned I couldn't give a fuck.

They should try fucking talking less, and chilling out more. Stupid fucking cunts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 7:25 AM, Neil said:

If women can do a task equally as good then surely society gets that and acknowledges it by now.   Women’s tennis is a classic example where top stars of both sexes get paid exactly the same for winning both the men’s and ladies finals at Wimbledon.   However, if the women can’t fill a stadium at birds football, then that is because they are shit at it.   Also if they cant open a pickle jar or drive a car properly then in those two important fields they can never be equal.   Sure, giving birth stings a bit, but it’s only like having a giant shit and hardly something to shout about.    Men and women are not designed to be the same or equal in some aspect and never will be.  It’s a shame the lezzers  keep banging on about it. 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sure, giving birth stings a bit, but it’s only like having a giant shit and hardly something to shout about.    

Ah, what would we do without the informed voice of experience?

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ah, what would we do without the informed voice of experience?

You would probably sit staring at and empty screen and wonder how to put more than 4 words together.   Do join in.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You would probably sit staring at and empty screen and wonder how to put more than 4 words together.   Do join in.

Fucking hell! That’s told me.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! That’s told me.

5 words and some punctuation (added automatically no doubt by predictive text) 

well done

now come to the front of the class and let’s see if you can read all the words out to the boys and girls.

• 1 month later...