CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Songbirds 'disappearing' from France

Guest Lady Penelope

13 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

The European twats have been doing this forever, even on British bases- sovereign ground, in Cyprus. Malta has to be the worst place. Great place for migrating birds to rest so the native wogs blast them out of the sky. One of their targets, the turtle dove, has declined in the uk by over 90%. Good old EU does fuck all about it even though it's illegal. Gas every fucking one of 'em

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Well, My Lady , perhaps you could stop reproducing the BBC website and then stop having absolutely FUCK ALL to say about the information contained therein.  Why the fuck would I have anything to say about fucking songbirds in France when you are too fucking lazy to give an opinion?

As far as I can see interfering in other people’s countries results in hundreds of thousands of the cunts coming over here with their hands outstretched. Can you give me one reason why I should give a fuck about French songbirds? 

I look forward to your informed opinion. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well, My Lady , perhaps you could stop reproducing the BBC website and then stop having absolutely FUCK ALL to say about the information contained therein.  Why the fuck would I have anything to say about fucking songbirds in France when you are too fucking lazy to give an opinion?

As far as I can see interfering in other people’s countries results in hundreds of thousands of the cunts coming over here with their hands outstretched. Can you give me one reason why I should give a fuck about French songbirds? 

Whakamutua

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Perhaps you could go and get fucked you miserable OLD cunt.

On 5/19/2018 at 9:01 AM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

No...they just fucking shoot them.  Migrating birds in October get felled from the sky’s by tens of thousands of French cunts with guns.  They hunt the shit out of everything in Autumn.  Shame they don’t do they same with immigrants.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No...they just fucking shoot them.  Migrating birds in October get felled from the sky’s by tens of thousands of French cunts with guns.  They hunt the shit out of everything in Autumn.  Shame they don’t do they same with immigrants.

phew that was a close one MC, you almost and I mean almost formulated a sentence without mentioning immigrants. Don't let it happen again.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No...they just fucking shoot them.  Migrating birds in October get felled from the sky’s by tens of thousands of French cunts with guns.  They hunt the shit out of everything in Autumn. 

Whither's?

17 hours ago, luke swarm said:

phew that was a close one MC, you almost and I mean almost formulated a sentence without mentioning immigrants. Don't let it happen again.

It was teed up at at the net, so I simply had to volley it ......shame to ignore a good immigrant bashing when it’s available.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It was teed up at at the net, so I simply had to volley it ......shame to ignore a good immigrant bashing when it’s available.

I mean't Whither's is "French" and the French eat larks and thrushes.

• 3 weeks later...