CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Traffic Accident Ghouls

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

This could very possibly be the Holy Fucking Grail of cuntishness. Cunts who slow to look and record accident fatalities to post on fuckwitbook or the usual list of bumbasher social media congregations. These vile cunts are oblivious to the additional collisions they cause, it's capturing the video they care about. 

Very little will make me wish a gruesome death on some extraordinary example of fluid, but these bastards...EXTERMINATION through chlorine gas inhalation so they can listen to themselves drowning in their own internal bleeding. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're not a fan of bestgore.com then?

I'm not a fan of cunts obstructing the roads while trying to capture images of death and gore while driving and causing more collisions. The top of the fucking limit in shitcuntery. I want them all exterminated with extreme prejudice...including but not limited to forcing them to read Pens posts.