CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£Pounders.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I always tend to worry before going shopping. I never know what's in store... I mean, only yesterday I asked me local Butcher for a leg of lamb, but the Cunt gave me the cold shoulder...  However, there's a right load of shite in those so-called '£Pounders' which have caused the demise of many a decent High Street and Shopping Centre due to the Kulaks that flock to these pointless dives en masse, for some cheap foreign muck and a packet of Bic Razors... By all accounts, twat founder of Poundland, Chris Edwards, has been pulled-in by the Poundstretchers to save their status and their foolishly lost fortunes.

It is £50Pounders we need, not two-penny shite marked up for a poxy quid. Fill the shitholes with quality merchandise without then sextupletting the cost-prices, and then Chirs fucking Edwards would have done us all a favour whilst also ridding the gutter-snipes from our Shopping Haven's once and for all.

DSC_0048-1846-x-987.jpg  

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I always tend to worry before going shopping. I never know what's in store... I mean, only yesterday I asked me local Butcher for a leg of lamb, but the Cunt gave me the cold shoulder...  However, there's a right load of shite in those so-called '£Pounders' which have caused the demise of many a decent High Street and Shopping Centre due to the Kulaks that flock to these pointless dives en masse, for some cheap foreign muck and a packet of Bic Razors... By all accounts, twat founder of Poundland, Chris Edwards, has been pulled-in by the Poundstretchers to save their status and their foolishly lost fortunes.

It is £50Pounders we need, not two-penny shite marked up for a poxy quid. Fill the shitholes with quality merchandise without then sextupletting the cost-prices, and then Chirs fucking Edwards would have done us all a favour whilst also ridding the gutter-snipes from our Shopping Haven's once and for all.

DSC_0048-1846-x-987.jpg  

About 35 years ago I bought a pair of NIKE trainers from these cunts. The trainers fell apart after about a month.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Slippers said:

About 35 years ago I bought a pair of NIKE trainers from these cunts. The trainers fell apart after about a month.

Still, at least you got 55 years wear out for 'em. 

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

DSC_0048-1846-x-987.jpg  

There is of course another cunt in this type business who is doing well. Chris Dawson of The RANGE.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'll save Punkers the effort on this one:
If you have to frequent these charity havens, you are a poor, working class oik and utter peasant.  You don't deserve to have nice things.  

Fuck off

LOL