CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who row across the atlantic

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

The cunt rows from  New York to just off Lands End and then has to be rescued by a ship that is going to New York. The daft cunt  should be made to row back to the UK once he gets there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-45612052

_101158717_boat.jpg

It's for charridee. So it's ok. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’d rather this cunt rescued than another dozen fucking Syrians or fucking Somalian poncing fucking cunts. This wanker may be as thick as shit but he has paid into the system.

Whilst I find myself agreeing with your post, I must say that thrill seeking headline whores get on my tits.  What is the point of risking life in such a manner?  If you want to do something for charity, get involved with it at your local level, make a difference by rolling up your sleeves and getting your soft hands a little dirty.  Rowing across the bloody Atlantic is reckless and utterly fucking idiotic.  

This wasn't an act of charity, it was purely self righteous cuntishness, and I wish he would have fucking drown.  

On 9/23/2018 at 1:51 AM, judgetwi said:

I’d rather this cunt rescued than another dozen fucking Syrians or fucking Somalian poncing fucking cunts.

They didn't look under that tarpaulin in the back of his dinghy, he's bound to be making a few bob on the side as a trafficker, just to pay his expenses.