CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silly cunts that use apps to order food from shit holes

Guest N/A

So there are a number of apps on the market place for lazy fat cunts to order food from, but one in particular is a greedy, lazy, dirty purveyor of shit filled infested food.

The app provides lazy cunts with low self esteem, the opportunity to purchase  cartons of greasy cardiac arrest at the touch of an App, that is then biked to the door of your lonely bedsit. 

Personaly, I would never purchase food from a place I had not been to and seen the hygiene of the place.   Apparently the health scores on the App are not the local environmental health inspectors scores, they are made up food hygiene scores.    On investigation the App had more often than not scored hygene highly in restaurants and burger bars,  when the EHO had scored the shit holes NIL.

I suppose if you order blindly off the inter web, you get what you fucking deserve like a cunt.  However for the App to be a corporate billion pound shit hole promoting filth fest is irresponsible and is another Pret a Murder type establishment that puts profits before safety.

Fucking fat lazy cunts get what they deserve though so forget this Nom.  Half of you won’t pick up on the salient point anyway.

Guest judgetwi

Gritty Northern Rich Boy on his favourite subject.......slagging off the poor. If only these cunts were as smart as me what a great place the world would be.

Of course GNRB doesn’t understand that in order for him to live his Rich Boy fantasies some cunt has to be poor. It’s called CAPITALISM. There’s no point in slagging off the dim cunts you have exploited with your cleverness. Why do you hate them when they are providing you with all the luxuries you are constantly bragging about?

Nice last sentence by the way.....”half of you won’t pick up on the salient point anyway.”

I believe that’s what Mrs. May calls a “backstop”.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Gritty Northern Rich Boy on his favourite subject.......slagging off the poor. If only these cunts were as smart as me what a great place the world would be.

Of course GNRB doesn’t understand that in order for him to live his Rich Boy fantasies some cunt has to be poor. It’s called CAPITALISM. There’s no point in slagging off the dim cunts you have exploited with your cleverness. Why do you hate them when they are providing you with all the luxuries you are constantly bragging about?

Nice last sentence by the way.....”half of you won’t pick up on the salient point anyway.”

Wow you are spectacularly thick aren’t you.  Also please go and have that massive chip on your shoulder balanced out with another chip on the other shoulder preferably by having a steel circular saw rip through your collar bone, you idiot.

The point of the nom is that a huge billion pound corporate is making vast amounts of money from promoting food sales from bad restaurants that fail food EHO standards inspections, whilst on their corporate web site they give false good food ratings.

i rest my case your honor when I said half won’t pick up on the salient point.  Are you American?  You sound thick enough to be.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow you are spectacularly thick aren’t you.  Also please go and have that massive chip on your shoulder balanced out with another chip on the other shoulder preferably by having a steel circular saw rip through your collar bone, you idiot.

The point of the nom is that a huge billion pound corporate is making vast amounts of money from promoting food sales from bad restaurants that fail food EHO standards inspections, whilst on their corporate web site they give false good food ratings.

i rest my case your honor when I said half won’t pick up on the salient point.  Are you American?  You sound thick enough to be.

Never slag off fast food in front of judge, his diet consists of Stavros's kebabs and Tesco nearly out of date offers.

16 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Never slag off fast food in front of judge, his diet consists of Stavros's kebabs and Tesco nearly out of date offers.

That's fair comment, tbh. I've been on here since about the same time judge landed, and as long as I can remember he's regularly referred to his takeaway habits so his response to this nom (nomnom) was to be expected. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bearing in mind the OP it is actually a reasonable nom. Many of the places on these apps have a zero hygiene rating.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Noakes said:

Hasn't Stavros finally retired?  I seem to remember him being in a bit of a mood about having to find a new purveyor of grease and high blood pressure.