CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEW YEAR PREDICTIONS

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It reminds me of when the kid in Marketing got his first WYSIWYG word processor in 1989 or thereabouts and proceeded to churn out memos which utilised every available font on one page. This abomination which went largely unnoticed as it was drowned out by the use of random bold, italic and underlining in every colour of the rainbow.

Then the cunt discovered the “marching ants” effect and I had to kill him.

So you're an art critic? Old black eyes can see? 

On 12/11/2018 at 3:04 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I predict the Corner will take a new feminist direction, and fuck the current puntership right off.   

I thought Roops had tried that route in July but it failed to get voted through in the Commons.   Wanxit

On 12/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, Guest Kunte Kinte said:

If you can't make any predictions just nominate one of the cunts on this site as the Corner's Baba Vanga. 

Can I predict the following, to be reviewed as truly happening by the end of 2019.

1). Ape to say something funny

2) Frank to say something 

3) Roops to actually say something from her own vessel of knowledge rather than cut and paste google

4) Kunte to be cremated after an appalling illness which leaves him paralyzed but undetectably alive.

5) Panzertwaty refused entry into England when Bogland goes broke bailing out Italy.

6) Brexit happens and we all die penniless in a catastrophic civil war with tanks on the streets and union jacks burning on every Muslim held council house, according to the BBC.

7) Brexit happens and we narrowly miss out on the whip round to pay for 45 million corrupt lazy Mediterranean ities who have failed to tax their people correctly since Emperor Nero.

8. Brexit doesn’t happen and we are forced into the EU which is nuts deep in debt, we pay for everyone, we join the Euro, saddle ourselves to the German interest rate, have open doors to the worlds shit people, have to join the new European army, invade Poland, and Russia, no elections ever again, no democracy, no say on anything, Jewish people under Corbyn are forced to wear a yellow star, camps are set up to offer the homeless free showers, they become very popular and more people are invited to use them if they win the special post code lottery. Jean Claude Junkers grows a small tash the size of a toothbrush.   This is what we are lead to believe is the Sensible Option by those cunts at der EU Propaganda Bureau, BBC.  Panzytwaty is shot for looting when food supplies are cut for Bogland due to their failure to keep up on payments for the giant fuck shit party being held in Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy.   But just so long as we have cheap flights to Ibiza and don’t have to pay £20 quid for a visa, then all of the above is alright.

i reckon 4,5 and 6 are bang to rights going to happen.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Can I predict the following, to be reviewed as truly happening by the end of 2019.

1). Ape to say something funny

2) Frank to say something 

3) Roops to actually say something from her own vessel of knowledge rather than cut and paste google

4) Kunte to be cremated after an appalling illness which leaves him paralyzed but undetectably alive.

5) Panzertwaty refused entry into England when Bogland goes broke bailing out Italy.

6) Brexit happens and we all die penniless in a catastrophic civil war with tanks on the streets and union jacks burning on every Muslim held council house, according to the BBC.

7) Brexit happens and we narrowly miss out on the whip round to pay for 45 million corrupt lazy Mediterranean ities who have failed to tax their people correctly since Emperor Nero.

8. Brexit doesn’t happen and we are forced into the EU which is nuts deep in debt, we pay for everyone, we join the Euro, saddle ourselves to the German interest rate, have open doors to the worlds shit people, have to join the new European army, invade Poland, and Russia, no elections ever again, no democracy, no say on anything, Jewish people under Corbyn are forced to wear a yellow star, camps are set up to offer the homeless free showers, they become very popular and more people are invited to use them if they win the special post code lottery. Jean Claude Junkers grows a small tash the size of a toothbrush.   This is what we are lead to believe is the Sensible Option by those cunts at der EU Propaganda Bureau, BBC.  Panzytwaty is shot for looting when food supplies are cut for Bogland due to their failure to keep up on payments for the giant fuck shit party being held in Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy.   But just so long as we have cheap flights to Ibiza and don’t have to pay £20 quid for a visa, then all of the above is alright.

i reckon 4,5 and 6 are bang to rights going to happen.

Kunte is already in flames after defying Roops!!

Guest Queefer

I predict that talentless Scouse cunt Jimmy Tarbuck will drop off the perch. Every time that any cunt dies he's on telly saying what a great mate they were. It will save droves of 2019 deceased from having that twat turn up at their funerals.

Oh and that porky poof Biggins - and  Lulu - they are just as bad.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, Queefer said:

I predict that talentless Scouse cunt Jimmy Tarbuck will drop off the perch. Every time that any cunt dies he's on telly saying what a great mate they were. It will save droves of 2019 deceased from having that twat turn up at their funerals.

Oh and that porky poof Biggins - and  Lulu - they are just as bad.

Is a talentless arse-hole. The joke is, that he 'thinks' he's one of the best comedians that has lived in our lifetime. He couldn't be further from the truth.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
56 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I hope he is alive though as his cremation gets underway.

My only stipulation to his death is that it is particularly slow and agonizing.  I want the cunt to beg for his life only for those pleas to fall on deaf and sadistic ears.