CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEW YEAR PREDICTIONS

Guest Kunte Kinte

33 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

If you can't make any predictions just nominate one of the cunts on this site as the Corner's Baba Vanga. 

I nominate you as the Corner's Baba Vanga, not least because she's been dead for more than twenty years.

Make it so.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I nominate you as the Corner's Baba Vanga, not least because she's been dead for more than twenty years.

Make it so.

It's nice to get a pat on the back (... backside if I was under 16) from a crab infested Corner Queen who seems to follow the make-up routine of Dusty Springfield. 

24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Queen will snuff it and DWF will at last get the recognition that he so rightfully deserves.

large.EDITED..jpg.2f4a3fa6ad47a5d1b44bb0f4e67e38de.jpg

Usually your stuffs a bit cringy, 'eavens, but this is a first class job - have a like from the official artist of the Corner. Well have to see what art critic @Cuntybaws has to say about it before you can start offering commissions of course.

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I predict the Corner will take a new feminist direction, and fuck the current puntership right off.   

Frank is already well ahead of the herd by the look of things - as fucking usual being tipped off by the admins in advance so they don't have to ban the cunt for good...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Frank is already well ahead of the herd by the look of things - as fucking usual being tipped off by the admins in advance so they don't have to ban the cunt for good...

I'd like to tip him off...the tallest skyscraper in the world head first into a fucking thumb tack!  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Usually your stuffs a bit cringy, 'eavens, but this is a first class job - have a like from the official artist of the Corner. Well have to see what art critic @Cuntybaws has to say about it before you can start offering commissions of course.

You may have lost your previous position, but I'm sure that you have some ability to regain your title. I suggest, inking your quill this side of Xmas.

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Queen will snuff it and DWF will at last get the recognition that he so rightfully deserves.

This has filled my cup to overflowing. Sluurrrppp! 

Guest Kunte Kinte

Yoy have filled my cup to overflowing. Sluuurrrppp! 

Guest Kunte Kinte
59 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bukake?

Whatever you're on about I'm on Jack.

Yoy have filled my cup to overflowing. Sluuurrrppp! 

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We'll have to see what art critic @Cuntybaws has to say about it before you can start offering commissions of course.

It reminds me of when the kid in Marketing got his first WYSIWYG word processor in 1989 or thereabouts and proceeded to churn out memos which utilised every available font on one page. This abomination which went largely unnoticed as it was drowned out by the use of random bold, italic and underlining in every colour of the rainbow.

Then the cunt discovered the “marching ants” effect and I had to kill him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

It's nice to get a pat on the back (... backside if I was under 16) from a crab infested Corner Queen who seems to follow the make-up routine of Dusty Springfield. 

I don’t understand your persistence in ascribing characteristics of the avatar to the poster. Unless, of course, you’re actually trying to present yourself as the thickest cunt in Christendom?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don’t understand your persistence in ascribing characteristics of the avatar to the poster. Unless, of course, you’re actually trying to present yourself as the thickest cunt in Christendom?

Reckon he's getting a bit too deep into this internet business.. His mam should really have a child lock in place.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Reckon he's getting a bit too deep into this internet business.. His mam should really have a child lock in place.

Go and fuck every functioning hole in your decaying body.