CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Are All Spazzers Cunts?

Guest Gobbles Magoo

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, scotty said:

I'm in wizz, what's the pay scale? 

Unlimited earning potential, commission on the cunts you crush!  A tenner for every euthanizing.  Considering they will already be "in your parlour" you merely need to drive in the fangs.  

On 12/17/2018 at 11:01 AM, Gobbles Magoo said:

As I negotiate my tired way through life I find I have a zero tolerance policy towards spazzers, they just get in my way, hold up queues and try to hypnotise me with their fucked up features and tics. Stephen Hawking, I hear you say. Fuckin spazzer waited for years to get his coffin on, meanwhile causing us TAXPAYERS to shell out for his fuckin voice software and those little cups on his wheelchair arms supposed to catch his gob. I challenge you: name ONE spazzer who is NOT a cunt.

download.jpg

Yes...all spazzers are fucking cunts

Guest A Smashing Cunt

Theres a spacker works in the local S@insburys,hes little,walks funny and a bit weird but a fucking grafter,he was in fancy dress today as a christmas elf all in green,it really suited him,theres also a dwarf employed as a security guard in my local Morris@ns I kid you not,box ticking again,I blame that cunt Woglick Davies....✌️