CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Are All Spazzers Cunts?

Guest Gobbles Magoo

Guest Gobbles Magoo

As I negotiate my tired way through life I find I have a zero tolerance policy towards spazzers, they just get in my way, hold up queues and try to hypnotise me with their fucked up features and tics. Stephen Hawking, I hear you say. Fuckin spazzer waited for years to get his coffin on, meanwhile causing us TAXPAYERS to shell out for his fuckin voice software and those little cups on his wheelchair arms supposed to catch his gob. I challenge you: name ONE spazzer who is NOT a cunt.

download.jpg

5 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

As I negotiate my tired way through life I find I have a zero tolerance policy towards spazzers, they just get in my way, hold up queues and try to hypnotise me with their fucked up features and tics. Stephen Hawking, I hear you say. Fuckin spazzer waited for years to get his coffin on, meanwhile causing us TAXPAYERS to shell out for his fuckin voice software and those little cups on his wheelchair arms supposed to catch his gob. I challenge you: name ONE spazzer who is NOT a cunt.

download.jpg

I don’t know where to start with this latest fuckwit addition to the corner. Been here before under a different name, I’ll bet. 

Auspicious start. Bellend. 

• Like 6

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

download.jpg

You have the eloquence of Comrade Dec's and we don't take kindly to plagiarists on here.

Goebbels Maggoo 

Guest Gobbles Magoo

If you're not a cunt then the usual behaviour is to start at the fuckin beginning, mate. What's so hard about that? Oh yes, call me a bellend by all means but use some fuckin logic. That way, you might be able to get out of your spazchair and make a pretence of being normal until you inevitably slip up on your own drool.

Guest Gobbles Magoo

And to that other cunt who dares to call me a plagiarist, well get this mate, I am not copying you by fucking your cunt of a wife, that's the reason she left you, for shagging her like a spaz with three ducks feet and too much spittle lubrication.

6 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

If you're not a cunt then the usual behaviour is to start at the fuckin beginning, mate. What's so hard about that? Oh yes, call me a bellend by all means but use some fuckin logic. That way, you might be able to get out of your spazchair and make a pretence of being normal until you inevitably slip up on your own drool.

Kunte-Sally?

Seen it before!

Newbie comes on thinking all it takes to be a big swinging dick in our citadel of evil, is to have an (unimaginative) go at a sacred cow  and hey presto! He's a made man for life.

Takes more than that, a passing acquaintanceship with 'Chaucerian' language and half-a-yard of neck you know.

Bring Frank into it.

Homophobic abuse. 

A poke of Roops with a sharp word or too (for the very brave) even.

Oh and throw Panzy a Brexit-biscuit will you? Cunt'll be starving - it's been three days now....

• Like 1

Guest Gobbles Magoo

Noone has actually taken up the question I posed. This is quite revealing. You maintain you can actually read to Key Stage 3 level, but clearly all you want is a cunt off and I'm not biting. YOU are biting. Your fuckin gob protectors.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

And to that other cunt who dares to call me a plagiarist, well get this mate, I am not copying you by fucking your cunt of a wife, that's the reason she left you, for shagging her like a spaz with three ducks feet and too much spittle lubrication.

Listen up, Cunt.  I'm certainly no mate to a cock-sucking fartslice of a bitch, and no woman has ever left me unless it is to stuff cunts like you with a fist. I don't like your tone, you pathetic excuse of a man, and the one and only Spazbo on here cunt, is you Cunt. Got it. 

You'd best show some fucking respect or fuck off, Cunt.

Dis' my family again, Cunt, and your days on here will end quicker than you could push your spasticated twin around Poundland.

Edited by 'eavensabove

10 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

Joey Deacon could do fuckin better, mate ... and he's dead.

It would be wise whilst nominating spastics to not flounder around like a dribbly short back and sides bowl cut mong whos heard a loud noise in the distance and is spazzing out like a wet fish.

Guest Gobbles Magoo
1 minute ago, Snowy said:

It would be wise whilst nominating spastics to not flounder around like a dribbly short back and sides bowl cut mong whos heard a loud noise in the distance and is spazzing out like a wet fish.

Loud and clear mate, the problem is the other fuckin mongs are either fitting or lip readers or probably both

Proper, what the fuck is going on with the recent influx of moon-touched fucking idiots?

I can imagine you now, prowling mental health wards in the dead of night, complete silence reigns other than the static crackles from your auxiliary nurse uniform as it rubs against your distended, hairy paunch.

Like some sort of bed-pan emptying tooth fairy, you sneak bits of paper with Corner IDs and passwords under the pillows of the most mentally retarded patients, disappearing into the misty night with a two inch chubby and a smile on your fat fucking face.

• Like 3

Guest Gobbles Magoo
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Proper, what the fuck is going on with the recent influx of moon-touched fucking idiots?

I can imagine you now, prowling mental health wards in the dead of night, complete silence reigns other than the static crackles from your auxiliary nurse uniform as it rubs against your distended, hairy paunch.

Like some sort of bed-pan emptying tooth fairy, you sneak bits of paper with Corner IDs and passwords under the pillows of the most mentally retarded patients, disappearing into the misty night with a two inch chubby and a smile on your face.

No idea mate, you're in some kind of cunt's bubble like the other cunt and thinking about 2 inch chubbies is not likely to pierce it

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Like some sort of bed-pan emptying tooth fairy, you sneak bits of paper with Corner IDs and passwords under the pillows of the most mentally retarded patients, disappearing into the misty night with a two inch chubby and a smile on your chubby fucking face.

Don't encourage the stupid cunt,otherwise the now dead and buried Frank will make his rocky return,and there's only so much second hand embarrassment I can handle,the stupid plate spinning Greek cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Frank will make his rocky return,and there's only so much second hand embarrassment I can handle,the stupid plate spinning Greek cunt.

I think that the Mr.Tickle armed zombie cunt is well and truly finished this time.

No videos in months, and the last couple he produced were fucking diabolical. Dom Joly did the whole screaming random words in the face of bewildered French tourists act 20 years ago, and it wasn't funny then either.

• Like 1

Guest Gobbles Magoo
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that the Mr.Tickle armed zombie cunt is well and truly finished this time.

No videos in months, and the last couple he produced were fucking diabolical. Dom Joly did the whole screaming random words in the face of bewildered French tourists act 20 years ago, and it wasn't funny then either.

Finally, after a page of dribbling gob down yourselves, some cunt has finally nominated a spazzer.

Just now, Decimus said:

I would do better wondering around New street station asking homeless people to wear a wig, dance there little kestrel infused hearts out, while I play a rendition of sweet child o' mine on there broken guitar,I'll throw in an extra tenner if they ask for withers.

He's a fucking embarrassment.

Guest Gobbles Magoo
1 minute ago, Snowy said:

I would do better wondering around New street station asking homeless people to wear a wig, dance there little kestrel infused hearts out, while I play a rendition of sweet child o' mine on there broken guitar,I'll throw in an extra tenner if they ask for withers.

He's a fucking embarrassment.

Playing "Sweet Child of Mine" is part of your Pied Piper routine, right?

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Like some sort of bed-pan emptying tooth fairy, you sneak bits of paper with Corner IDs and passwords under the pillows of the most mentally retarded patients, disappearing into the misty night with a two inch chubby and a smile on your fat fucking face.

I think that might be my fault, Dec's. I made an alt the other day - only lasted about five hours before Roops started getting suspicious and I had to turn myself in - but I think I might have started a chain reaction with all of the banned cunts creeping around as guests... 

Just now, Gobbles Magoo said:

Playing "Sweet Child of Mine" is part of your Pied Piper routine, right?

Where are we going with this,is there an end game,or our you just typing randomly like the spastics you have nominated,hoping that it will all make sense once mommy has cleaned up the dribble off your phone?

Guest Gobbles Magoo
3 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Where are we going with this,is there an end game,or our you just typing randomly like the spastics you have nominated,hoping that it will all make sense once mommy has cleaned up the dribble off your phone?

The Pied Piper of Hamlyn was the founder of PETA (Paedofiles for the Enlightenment of Trapped Animals). Since you mentioned strumming out "Sweet Child of Mine" on a homeless man's broken guitar at New Street, I imagined you were simply letting us know you were a PETA cunt.