CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can't Take A Laugh PC Cunts

ChildeHarold

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure this PC cuntess along with her Guardian employers have drawn up a contingency plan to exhume Mr. Emery and publicly flog him live on C4 news. They must have learned a lot of lessons from Benny Hills involuntary resurrection. Emerys Lazarus moment should go like a well oiled Swiss watch.

I expect she's too busy bigging up the modish trendies at the BBC and C4 and their latest drab productions. I have the distinct feeling of being manipulated now when I happen to tune into Radio 3 with the playing of music by talentless female composers and British composers of no merit destined to fall to the bottom of the budgie cage desoite the time wasting propaganda antics of the Beeb. I ask myself: what's wring with Rossini, Mozart or Dvorak... oh yeah: they ain't women (and their success probably held the women in their life back) and they are foreign (because the snobbery of the class system and lack of public funding in Britain over hundreds of years has stifled musical genius). I once investigated 50 BBC Radio 3 and 4 presenters now or in last five years and the majority benefited from a sugar coated private public school education with a sizeable minority going to either Oxford or Cambridge. I might go back to this and update it, because I'm sure nothing has changed while they continue to stick their hand out every year for £157.50. 

• Like 2