CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can't Take A Laugh PC Cunts

ChildeHarold

I tuned in and out of Channel 5's "Dick Emery - Comedy Gold" broadcast this week and each time was confronted with an interviewee either justifying or apologising for Emery's use of gender stereotypes or old fashioned seaside postcard humour to a "modern" generation. This sickening display of patronising superciliousness based on sheer hypocrisy, poverty of spirit and hatred of real life was continued in the Guardian review in which Elisabeth Mahoney seemed to be trying to punish Dick Emery from the other side of the grave. Emery is dead. Mahoney just sounds like it. Highly predictable from The Guardian. What gets my goat is what is there now or has been on TV in last five or ten years to compare with the masters of sauce or frivolity like Benny Hill or Dick Emery? More important why do we have to qualify their legacy - which unless I am mistaken is totally innocent fun - with a snooty PC attitude from people who have literally transformed our mainstream media, movies and the various other forms of media they control and consume into an undiluted pipeline of graphic violence and depraved filth into people's homes and minds? 

• Like 8

I applaud your sentiments (although I've nothing against graphic violence and depraved filth) but the trouble with Emery was that, unlike Benny Hill, he wasn't actually very funny. There's something intrinsically wrong with men who dress as women for supposedly comedic purposes, always has been and always will be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I applaud your sentiments (although I've nothing against graphic violence and depraved filth) but the trouble with Emery was that, unlike Benny Hill, he wasn't actually very funny. There's something intrinsically wrong with men who dress as women for supposedly comedic purposes, always has been and always will be.

Except Dame Edna. That is funny. Plus he levelled up the scales with Les Patterson.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I tuned in and out of Channel 5's "Dick Emery - Comedy Gold" broadcast this week and each time was confronted with an interviewee either justifying or apologising for Emery's use of gender stereotypes or old fashioned seaside postcard humour to a "modern" generation. This sickening display of patronising superciliousness based on sheer hypocrisy, poverty of spirit and hatred of real life was continued in the Guardian review in which Elisabeth Mahoney seemed to be trying to punish Dick Emery from the other side of the grave. Emery is dead. Mahoney just sounds like it. Highly predictable from The Guardian. What gets my goat is what is there now or has been on TV in last five or ten years to compare with the masters of sauce or frivolity like Benny Hill or Dick Emery? More important why do we have to qualify their legacy - which unless I am mistaken is totally innocent fun - with a snooty PC attitude from people who have literally transformed our mainstream media, movies and the various other forms of media they control and consume into an undiluted pipeline of graphic violence and depraved filth into people's homes and minds? 

"Dad, dad! I've got it wrong again, Dad"! *

*Dick Emery and Roy Kinnear. God bless 'em. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Except Dame Edna. That is funny. Plus he levelled up the scales with Les Patterson.

I got freebie tickets to see him on stage about 30 years ago. The first half was Les Patterson. A fucking scream.

Second half was Edna Everage. I actually left after 20 minutes of it.  Fucking wank. 

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

So the finer things in life are....? 

On 30/11/2020 at 21:51, ChildeHarold said:

Mahoney seemed to be trying to punish Dick Emery from the other side of the grave. Emery is dead.

I’m sure this PC cuntess along with her Guardian employers have drawn up a contingency plan to exhume Mr. Emery and publicly flog him live on C4 news. They must have learned a lot of lessons from Benny Hills involuntary resurrection. Emerys Lazarus moment should go like a well oiled Swiss watch.

• Like 1