CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Babs Windsor

Penny Farthing

I'm still anticipating her grieving husband texting me to give me one last opportunity to knock one out over her rather fucking commodious milk wagons, before he sets the oven to 400c.

While I'm there, it'd seem indecent not to flip the bleached octogenarian cunt over and pummel the mud out of her cold sclerotic dung-hatch.

Jack Douglas was a cunt.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm still anticipating her grieving husband texting me to give me one last opportunity to knock one out over her rather commodious milk wagons before he sets the oven to 400c.

While I'm there, it'd seem indecent not to flip the bleached cunt over and pummel the mud out of her cold sclerotic dung-hatch.

Jack Douglas was a cunt.

Jack Douglas was a cunt. His whole career was based on going "Phwayaay" and spilling his drink. Mind you, still more talented than that chinky looking cunt Michael Mcintyre

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jack Douglas was a cunt. His whole career was based on going "Phwayaay" and spilling his drink. Mind you, still more talented than that chinky looking cunt Michael Mcintyre

Indeed he was, Gypo. What an absolute fucking bellend he was in Camping and Girls. Absolute cunt.

I was always a Dilys Laye kinda Alpha bloke, while the Douglas cunt chased some unavailable third-rate magnolia-toothed Thrush-riddled chunker with Windsor Davies.

That McIntyre bastard needs glassed.

Then incinerated.

On 11/12/2020 at 14:34, Dawn Chorus said:

She had a good innings at 83 .. just a shame that she will be remembered as a miserable sour faced landlady rather than a bubbly blonde from the carry on films.

Ugly, untalented cunt, let’s hope they burn her and throw that fucking idiot of a husband in the flames with her