CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arsebook advertising

Penny Farthing

Arse book is offering to sell you advertising that will reach people who are likely to be interested in your product and/or service. Oddly though in fact that "targetted" advertising seems to land on the news feeds of cunts who arsebook should know will not be interested in the said products/service .. I did foolishly once try advertising on arsebook but gained no business but did then get several months of them promising better profiling at steadily increasing fees. By now they must know that I have no dog to be groomed, no cat to be pussied, no mainsteream charities that I with to supportdo not want a fucking Skoda or any other car, no need for a patio yet they still fucking flood the newsfeed on my fucking phone .. not once have I received a fucking relevant advert in my news fucking feed or messenger box, and no there are none of those videos that I "might fucking like" that I do like.

Guest judgetwi

I hate to think what services you are offering My Lady. I suspect that guided tours of the West Country railway system ain’t that much of a commercial proposition. 

I could be wrong of course. Why don’t you try and sell me what you are offering? It’s unlikely I will bite but I have very exotic tastes so you never know. 

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I hate to think what services you are offering My Lady. I suspect that guided tours of the West Country railway system ain’t that much of a commercial proposition. 

I could be wrong of course. Why don’t you try and sell me what you are offering? It’s unlikely I will bite but I have very exotic tastes so you never know. 

I saw a big hog yesterday the old M reg and like sofa on wheels .. I bet that the rider walks like a six shooter when he gets off it.

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I saw a big hog yesterday the old M reg and like sofa on wheels .. I bet that the rider walks like a six shooter when he gets off it.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you mental old hag?

I’d tell you to fuck right off but i’m scared you’ll cast a spell on me.