CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shani louk

entitled little cunt

Describing what happened to this poor  young woman  after being kidnapped at gunpoint  by so called  " freedom fighters " is Obviously  contrary to the  BBC and Sky news Pro Palastinian narrative hence neither "news" organisations give  any details .

How many palastinian celebrations will Sadiq Khan allow  this coming weekend ? Sickening. There is no limit to the depth  that human behaviour  can stoop to .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Describing what happened to this poor  young woman  after being kidnapped at gunpoint  by so called  " freedom fighters " is Obviously  contrary to the  BBC and Sky news Pro Palastinian narrative hence neither "news" organisations give  any details .

How many palastinian celebrations will Sadiq Khan allow  this coming weekend ? Sickening. There is no limit to the depth  that human behaviour  can stoop to .

What amazes me is how you keep tying our London Mayor into Middle Eastern affairs. You seem to be obsessed with him. 

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What amazes me is how you keep tying our London Mayor into Middle Eastern affairs. You seem to be obsessed with him. 

Khan is a foul individual. Have you not seen pro palastinian terrorist demonstrations in London ? . You think that's acceptable after what has occurred ? Khan has propagated  an atmosphere where those who support a terrorist organisation can stand in front of 10 Downing Street and show support  for an organisation who have just murdered 260 young people in cold blood and taken hostages who they are threatening to murder .Are you mad ?.

As for the other turd who penned the Zac goldsmith jibe your sense of humour is as constipated as your grasp of world events and the suffering  of innocent young people .Does it not matter because they're Jewish ? Is it somehow understandable because they're Jewish?.

How very new Labour, how very academic.How very typical of those who regurgitate such opinions to do so safe in the knowledge no Hamas "freedom fighter" will bang on your door , drag  you out  into the street and pop you through the back of the head .

What's next , another Islamic suicide bombing in the UK that murder our children ,  will  that will be deemed understandable  ?.

You fucking idiots 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

I think Zac Goldsmith logs on here after 3 bottles of chateuneuf du pape.

How very droll.In this time of enlightenment, this renaissance of modern thinking vomited up in every school and  university throughout the land I really should have realised that stating my revulsion for those who murder because of faith and revulsion for  those who support that murder should somehow  be relegated to the fringes of any debate .I dont need 3 bottles of red to feel that .That's quite possibly a reflection  of your self and your own rather warped ideas .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Khan is a foul individual. Have you not seen pro palastinian terrorist demonstrations in London ? . You think that's acceptable after what has occurred ? Khan has propagated  an atmosphere where those who support a terrorist organisation can stand in front of 10 Downing Street and show support  for an organisation who have just murdered 260 young people in cold blood and taken hostages who they are threatening to murder .Are you mad ?.

As for the other turd who penned the Zac goldsmith jibe your sense of humour is as constipated as your grasp of world events and the suffering  of innocent young people .Does it not matter because they're Jewish ? Is it somehow understandable because they're Jewish?.

How very new Labour, how very academic.How very typical of those who regurgitate such opinions to do so safe in the knowledge no Hamas "freedom fighter" will bang on your door , drag  you out  into the street and pop you through the back of the head .

What's next , another Islamic suicide bombing in the UK that murder our children ,  will  that will be deemed understandable  ?.

You fucking idiots 

I just don't lump everybody together under a "terrorist" banner. It's just not best way to look at the world. It seems to me terrorist and freedom fighter are flexible definitions used according to suit the argument. I despair with the way London's buses have been fucked about with and especially the scrapping of THE printed paper bus route maps for NW, NE, CENTRAL, SE, SW I find this uncivilised and barbaric. You can't get an angle on bus routes from a phone. Also some of the Cycle lanes seem wasteful and just slowing down traffic adding to pollution and noise levels. Cyclists would cycle anyway in my view they don't need special provision which gets up people's noses and turns drivers against them. Very few cyclists get (eg those fucking ridiculous babes riding with no visibility around London with no lights in the dark with inappropriate clothing and footwear as if the street was a school playground) pulled up by the bill but they will pounce on a motorist for slightest reason. I agree with the ULEZ though and Congestion Charge. Worse than that is some of the councils introducing cpz which will mean hard working people will be slapped for parking charges outside their homes. The worse thing that happened to London was Thatcher's govt and abolition of the GLC and ILEA. Back then London was a far more richer interesting place to live with not so much piss arse gentrification (although it was taking off) lots of fringe arts like The Roundhouse, less street crime and more community. Places like Bermondsey and Rotherhithe have had all the character and genuine Londoners syphoned out of them by greed and left wing politics. The West End now is just a shit hole - look at Oxford Street and Soho, where are the fucking clubs?